IGNORED

Atari 7800 Lots on EBay - Including Ninja Golf, Scrapyard Dog

Desert Falcon

Hi all,

I'm new to selling on EBay and have decided to sell some of my Atari 7800 games.

18 Game Cartridge Lot including Ninja Golf: https://www.ebay.com/itm/18-Game-Atari-7800-Lot-Ninja-Golf-RARE-Midnight-Mutants-More-Tested/292485145238?hash=item4419792296:g:6CUAAOSwacVaphUN

3 Sealed Games including Scrapyard Dog: https://www.ebay.com/itm/3-Game-Lot-SEALED-Scrapyard-Dog-2-More-Atari-7800/292485151033?hash=item4419793939:g:8McAAOSwWUlaph5K

8 Games with Box and Manual including Food Fight, Dig Dug, etc.: https://www.ebay.com/itm/8-Game-Lot-Atari-7800-Complete-Box-Manual-Food-Fight-Dig-Dug-More-CIB/292485153872?hash=item4419794450:g:tlYAAOSweBFapwIi

Please let me know if you have any questions! Also, if you have any advice for me as a first time seller, please feel free to make recommendations!

• Like 1

Ha! Thanks for the compliments. Where do the old timers usually post? I'll have to make my way over there. ;)

Being my first ever time selling on EBay, I really don't know what to expect. I read up a little on the do's and don't's of online selling, so I thought I would give it a try, I'm not necessarily looking to turn a huge profit, but hoping to get a little bit of money to help me purchase some other games for my collection. I hope that collectors can find a couple of games in each lot that are worth bidding on and keeping.

I'll give him a couple more points for not asking what they're worth, ignoring our advice, and then putting them up for stupid high starting bids. Your getting exposure with the largest Atari community and they should bid up to their market value.

• Like 1

Thanks! If only I could trade in these AtariAge points, I'd be able to afford a copy of Tank Command. :)

I imagine if I didn't grow up with Atari or was never a collector, I might be asking those kinds of questions. But I'm pretty close to a complete 7800 cartridge collection as well as a Lynx one, so I've learned what to expect things should sell for. The loose cartridges are a mixed bunch, some in great condition (like Ninja Golf) and some (like Rampage) have seen better days. The games all work pretty well, so I hope whoever ends up with them is ultimately happy. The boxed ones are in excellent shape, though Dig Dug's manual is a little crumpled.

• Like 1

Only one day left to make a bid! Thank you to everybody for looking and their kind words on my first eBay posting.

Please feel free to ask me any questions. I have a couple of smaller items I might be selling. I also have some boxes and manuals for Atari 7800 that I would be willing to part with but didn't want to include in the auction.