IGNORED

Season 7 ~ Week 10/11 ~ Spring Holiday Special!

Vocelli

I couldn't break 32K for the longest time. Gotta get a good shield configuration if you wanna get the big points. Brilliant game.

Yep. The strategy is all about timing your shots so that the shields cluster, or ideally, appear on top of existing shields

Red Sea Crossing B/B second attempt 122004 points, I find this game extremely easy. Like stanjr says once you dominate the "hard parts" you can play forever. i still have plenty of lives, so i forfeit cause need to work), tomorrow is my day off, I will go for the rollage :-o

post-62867-0-35963700-1522430639_thumb.png

• Like 2

I wonder, though, are our scores one place too high? Should they be 12,200 (and the 4 is just the life counter?) and 7,860, and so on?

That's what's going on with the 3 points at the beginning!

I suppose as long as we're consistent, it doesn't really matter, since most scores are being posted with 0 lives remaining anyway. But yeah - good call!

You go right ahead. I was getting sleepy at 78K. I cannot fathom 1M.

I wonder, though, are our scores one place too high? Should they be 12,200 (and the 4 is just the life counter?) and 7,860, and so on?

Yes, Good Call Stan! I was wondering the same about starting with 3 points.... it must be lives.

You go right ahead. I was getting sleepy at 78K. I cannot fathom 1M.

You are right about the last digit, is the life counter. I make a test play and lost all my life at the beginning to check this out.

• Like 1

Rabbit transit 114602 points, probably my last attempt

post-62867-0-53473300-1522562930_thumb.png

I was aiming for a rollage but couldn't take it anymore and stop playing at 403617 and 17 lives remaining ( or 4036 points with 17 lives remaining )

post-62867-0-95489600-1522563059_thumb.png