IGNORED

FS: VIC-20 Final Expansion 3 Rev 11

SkydivinGirl

• 8 months later...
On 7/22/2019 at 12:37 AM, vk4akp said:

Are these still available?

I've been googling for years but can't find an online store to order from.

Did you try PMing SkyDivingGirl?  I purchased through here, it was a great experience.  I messed something up during the assembly and she helped me get everything working!

• Thanks 1

• 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi everyone, i'm new here. Just got my first vic 20 and i was wondering if these carts are still in production considering the global covid outbreak and so on. I sent a pm to skydiving girl a couple days ago but she haven't read already. Anyway hope you all are good and safe and wish you a, at least little better, new year :)

I'm dropping the price of my remaining fully assembled Final Expansion 3 cartridges to $90 + Shipping + PayPal fees.  I only have one white case left, which is an additional $30.

USA Priority Mail shipping is $8.30

Shipping to all other countries, except Canada, is as follows.  Contact me for a shipping quote to Canada.

$38.60 - Priority Mail International with Full Insurance - The price is the same with or without a 3D printed case
$24.50 - First Class Mail International (FE3 + 3D Printed Case)
$14.50 - First Class Mail International (FE3 without a case)

Happy New Year!

Heather

• 1 month later...

SOLD OUT!

Thank you to everyone who helped make this project a success.  I worked with e5frog on this project because I wanted to be sure that the Final Expansion 3 lived on.  I won't be selling the FE3 anymore but I still want this project to be available to people who want it so I'll be releasing all the project files to my Github page so people will be able to build their own devices or make them available for sale.

https://github.com/SkydivinGirl

Remember that I'm always available to answer questions on the FE3 whether you purchased from me or not.  I just want to see this wonderful device that was originally designed by Diddl to continue to be used.

Thanks!

Heather

• Like 2