IGNORED

ZeroPage Homebrew Twitch Stream

• 4 weeks later...

We will return with a HUGE show on Wednesday April 3rd featuring the World Premiere of Dan Kitchen's first new Atari 2600 game since his days in Activision, GOLD RUSH!

Check out the first post in this thread for the most up to date show schedule. :-)

When does the show continue? Wednesday maybe?

• Like 6

We will return with a HUGE show on Wednesday April 3rd featuring the World Premiere of Dan Kitchen's first new Atari 2600 game since his days in Activision, GOLD RUSH!

Check out the first post in this thread for the most up to date show schedule. :-)

Hooray. I was worried I would miss the first live show after the break because I am in Hawaii for a wedding until Friday. The break has been nice but I am excited for the return and the debut of Gold Rush.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Then I won't submit any entry before the show. :)

from it looks like the Aardvark show isn't live , if you look at the first post show that are live are marked live show Aardvark isn't and its right before the dan kitchen interview at prge which isn't live (so it best to figure to submit before they do the show since its marked 201903XX)

You're absolutely right, we'll be sneaking a game in before ZPH starts up again, probably in the next couple of days. We will be playing it live on Twitch but it won't be an official show, I just want to make sure I get a score in for round one. :-)

from it looks like the Aardvark show isn't live , if you look at the first post show that are live are marked live show Aardvark isn't and its right before the dan kitchen interview at prge which isn't live (so it best to figure to submit before they do the show since its marked 201903XX)

• Like 4

You're absolutely right, we'll be sneaking a game in before ZPH starts up again, probably in the next couple of days. We will be playing it live on Twitch but it won't be an official show, I just want to make sure I get a score in for round one. :-)

it cool,I'll prob do a game like I said, it won't be streamed, for some reason I get delay on my twitch stream. might move my podcast to youtube or just do recordings and upload it to youtube

since ustream dropped their free service I've been looking up some other options for streaming like youtube or facebook.

ZEROPAGE HOMEBREW RETURNS! We're back from our brief hiatus after the 2018 Atari Awards show and we're ready to dive into more Atari 2600 Homebrew Games!

Twitch Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/zeropagehomebrew/

Join us tomorrow on the ZPH Twitch Livestream (11AM PT | 2PM ET | 7PM GMT) for a great variety of genres (Action, RPG, Sports and a Shooter) to kick off a new season of ZeroPage!

Games:
- Tower of Rubble (2019 WIP Update) by Dion Olsthoorn aka Dionoid
- Penult (2019 WIP) by Karl Garrison aka Karl G
- One on One (2019 WIP) by Edward Smith aka easmith
- A Roach In Space (2019 WIP) by John Von Neumann aka Vhzc

post-37205-0-36876500-1554264591_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Thanks EmuDan, Spider Fighter will definitely be the next Activision patch challenge game I'll be taking on. :-) Looking forward to it! The schedule for the Patch Challenge will be unannounced and I'll be hopping on to twitch to play whenever I have some free time but I'll definitely be archiving them on YouTube afterward.

Here's the planned order so far:

1) Frostbite (40,000 Points) COMPLETED w/ 69460!

2) Spider Fighter (40,000 Points)

3) Stampede (3,000 Points)
4) Keystone Kapers (35,000 Points)

James, someone on Facebook just reminded me of what a great game Activision's Spider Fighter is. Another good idea for your patch challenge!

• Like 1

I've started a sub-series of ZeroPage Homebrew where I'm aiming to earn every Activision patch! I've already achieve the score for Frostbite and I came within 3k points on Spider Fighter last night.

The shows will not be scheduled but I will post them the next day on the ZeroPage YouTube archive. If you want to try and catch them live, make sure you're following me on Twitch. You can check out the Spider Fighter struggle below, where I find out about an hour into playing that the manual has a misprint for the Left Difficulty switch for which is the 'Regular Game' and which is the 'Expert Game', ugh!!

• Like 4

Where's the Gold Rush video? I'm not seeing it on your site. If it's been delayed, what's the new date?