IGNORED

ZeroPage Homebrew Twitch Stream

34 minutes ago, SpiceWare said:

Awesome! Watching it right now.

Thank you so much Darrell!!!! You've boosted my documentary up to #3 SPOT ON TOP DOCS on iTUNES!!! WOW!!! ?  It's still very surreal to see the movie I made on TVs around the world!

34 minutes ago, Albert said:

That's awesome, congratulations!!

..Al

Thanks so much Al! Today is one of the greatest days of my life!!!

36 minutes ago, Karl G said:

Congrats! I'm picking it up now on Amazon to watch sometime soon.  ?

Thanks so much for the support Karl! ?  Just a warning, it has nothing to do with videogames but hopefully people here will still enjoy it! Hahahah

• Like 1

Congrats James - enjoy the excitement and the next few weeks!

I watched the quick preview - I noticed a few aussies in there!  Models  (the so called plus size) representing the majority of society has been a hot topic here for quite a while and has seen a big shift thankfully in a most of our advertising.  Very good topic!

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, mksmith said:

Congrats James - enjoy the excitement and the next few weeks!

I watched the quick preview - I noticed a few aussies in there!  Models  (the so called plus size) representing the majority of society has been a hot topic here for quite a while and has seen a big shift thankfully in a most of our advertising.  Very good topic!

Thanks mksmith, I thought it would make a great topic for a film when the director approached me with the idea. We have a lot of Australians in the documentary as they were very straightforward with answering our questions about the industry. Plus, one of our main subjects in the film is an Australian! Making the film was a good excuse to travel there and I'll definitely be going back again one day.

• Like 1

Just finished! Enjoyed it, found it interesting and informative. Made me aware of things I never knew like the segregation of sales - "clothing for you is on the 3rd floor". Was sad to see the blurb at the end. Spotted Tanya & Aerlan in the credits. 

• Like 1

Just finished watching the Friday show. Excellent! Looks like I have to get an AtariVox too. And thanks for trying to organize early shows again.

BTW: If you are looking for good Atari 2600 music, two tips:

• Everything from Paul Slocum, he provided most impressive music for a number of homebrew games (Marble Craze, Star Fire, Thrust...)
  • TiaTracker music. Even though not homebrew, people have released a lot of great tracks created with it.
Edited by Thomas Jentzsch
  • Like 1

Once again, I missed today's show. However, I watched enough of the replay to hear about the Spaceman Splorf patch challenge. Challenge accepted and achieved. ?  

Btw, that is one good looking patch.?  Thanks to all involved.

Spaceman Splorf Patch.jpg

• Like 2

On 4/4/2020 at 1:43 PM, sramirez2008 said:

Congratulations on your film James.
I hope to watch it this weekend. ?

Thanks so much for checking out my film, hope you enjoy it!

5 hours ago, sramirez2008 said:

Once again, I missed today's show. However, I watched enough of the replay to hear about the Spaceman Splorf patch challenge. Challenge accepted and achieved. ?  

Btw, that is one good looking patch.?  Thanks to all involved.

Wow, 6823 points! I expected no less from you of course, hahahah! Looking back at the debut of Spaceman Splorf on ZPH on Apr 17, 2019 I only got 2884 so I'm looking forward to achieving the patch on this coming Wednesday's show.

- James

• Like 1

On 4/1/2020 at 5:53 PM, SpiceWare said:

Just finished! Enjoyed it, found it interesting and informative. Made me aware of things I never knew like the segregation of sales - "clothing for you is on the 3rd floor". Was sad to see the blurb at the end. Spotted Tanya & Aerlan in the credits. 

Thank you so much for watching the film, I'm glad you enjoyed it! You saw Tanya in the credits but did you spot Tanya in the film?? ;-)

On 4/4/2020 at 10:36 AM, Thomas Jentzsch said:

Just finished watching the Friday show. Excellent! Looks like I have to get an AtariVox too. And thanks for trying to organize early shows again.

It's SOOOOOO great to have a fully working AtariVox now, especially in Wizard of Wor Arcade. I wish there was a way to transfer over my scores from the old one to the new one but that's a big ask.

On 4/4/2020 at 10:36 AM, Thomas Jentzsch said:

BTW: If you are looking for good Atari 2600 music, two tips:

• Everything from Paul Slocum, he provided most impressive music for a number of homebrew games (Marble Craze, Star Fire, Thrust...)
  • TiaTracker music. Even though not homebrew, people have released a lot of great tracks created with it.

Thanks for the tips to seek out some great TIA music! Listening to some of Paul Slocum's work right now, it's outstanding! I don't think I've let the Star Fire music play for this long before, it's incredible!

- James

3 hours ago, Thomas Jentzsch said:

I think it would be easier to write a simple Atari 2600 program for copying, no?

That would be incredible! Plug the source AtariVox into port 1 and the destination AtariVox into port 2 and run the program to read then write all the location data over. ?

I have my world record score (now broken) on Wall Jump Ninja on my old AtariVox and would love to transfer it over.

- James

@ZeroPage Homebrew James, I won't be able to watch tomorrow nights livestream, but I will be rooting for you to achieve the "Golden Spanner" patch. You asked how many homebrews may have patches and while I don't know for sure, below are the few that I have achieved for the 2600 homebrew scene.

Astronomer: Stargazer Patch - Need 20 or more stars.

Space Cactus Canyon: Space Cactus Captains Patch - Score 80,000 points or more.

Spaceman Splorf: Golden Spanner 4th Class Engineer Group - Score 4,000 or more.

Tyre Trax: Trax Masters Patch - Gold Cups in each game mode 1-4

*L.E.M. - There were a number of patches (~50) available with the original CIB release.  I don't have one of the patches, but did buy a CIB, once I discovered this game?

@Albert Would it be possible to add a Homebrew Patch Gallery, similar to the Activision Patch Gallery?