IGNORED

ZeroPage Homebrew Twitch Stream

2 hours ago, sramirez2008 said:

A couple more older games (1995) by Ed Federmeyer

- EdTris (supposed to be the first 2600 homebrew)

- SoundX

He could do a Tetris clone showdown:

• Edtris
  • Cubis
  • Z-Blocks
  • 2600tris
  • Tetris26 (basically a tech demo)
  • Chetiry
  • Chetiry (Gameboy graphics)

Mostly because I want to hear James try to pronounce "Chetiry" some more. ;) 

There's also "Mark's Sound Demo" if he's going to dive into sound utilities.

• Like 1

@ZeroPage Homebrew Congratulations on your three anniversaries.

Attached is a hacked 262 lines version of Mondo Pong. Maybe you can give it another try. The game is from 1997, where we had no utterly sensitive digital displays. :) 

Mondo Pong V2 (Piero Cavina) (PD) (262 lines).bin

BTW: When I came up with "FlapPing" that was one of my rare moments of creativity. :D 

Edited by Thomas Jentzsch
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, sramirez2008 said:

As promised...

ZPH T.jpg

That's amazing!! You're the first to report in that they've got their shirt, looks great. ?   My shirt order is still sadly in 'Pending Shipment' status, but I do love my mugs!

Thanks so much for the support and I'm so happy you've given the shirt the 'Thumbs Up'!

- James

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Thomas Jentzsch said:

@ZeroPage Homebrew Congratulations on your three anniversaries.

Attached is a hacked 262 lines version of Mondo Pong. Maybe you can give it another try. The game is from 1997, where we had no utterly sensitive digital displays. :) 

Mondo Pong V2 (Piero Cavina) (PD) (262 lines).bin 4 kB · 5 downloads

BTW: When I came up with "FlapPing" that was one of my rare moments of creativity. :D 

Thanks so much Thomas! We'll definitely give it another go on Sunday's show, it looks like a lot of fun and couldn't give it a proper go on the PC with the mouse. Which reminds me, I need to buy some 9-pin to USB adapters. Is this the best one to get?

http://www.2600-daptor.com/2600-daptor.htm

Just now, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

Thanks so much Thomas! We'll definitely give it another go on Sunday's show, it looks like a lot of fun and couldn't give it a proper go on the PC with the mouse. Which reminds me, I need to buy some 9-pin to USB adapters. Is this the best one to get?

http://www.2600-daptor.com/2600-daptor.htm

I actually have two of those adaptors for use with my Raspberry Pi 3+. They work with joysticks, paddles and track-balls. I recommend this.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sramirez2008 said:

I actually have two of those adaptors for use with my Raspberry Pi 3+. They work with joysticks, paddles and track-balls. I recommend this.

Perfect! I'll put my order in for two of them myself so we can finally play those rare games that don't work on a real system on the show.

Yes, they would be perfect for paddle & track-ball games on a Raspberry Pi, great idea!

UPDATE: Ordered! I actually ordered two of the model up from that one, the D9, so it can support a whole bunch more controllers (Coleco etc..)

http://www.2600-daptor.com/2600-daptor D9.htm

- James

Edited by ZeroPage Homebrew
  • Like 1

On 5/28/2020 at 9:51 PM, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

That's amazing!! You're the first to report in that they've got their shirt, looks great. ?   My shirt order is still sadly in 'Pending Shipment' status, but I do love my mugs!

Thanks so much for the support and I'm so happy you've given the shirt the 'Thumbs Up'!

- James

Watching today’s Twitch replay (sorry couldn’t attend the livestream). The color of my t-shirt is Asphalt. ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AtariBrian said:

Is there a link to watch the replay?

You can watch it back now on Twitch (which I'm about to do) or will be up on YouTube in a day or 2.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, AtariBrian said:

Is there a link to watch the replay?

Sorry about not posting the link. I got to watching (on my phone) and just returned to the AA site.

35 minutes ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:
41 minutes ago, AtariBrian said:

You bet, you can watch today's show on Twitch here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/637459868

Thanks James!

• Like 1