IGNORED

ZeroPage Homebrew Twitch Stream

Anyone who liked the picture binaries of James and Tanya on today's show who wants to put their own portraits (or friend/family) onto a cart - 

The BYO instructions are at...

https://atariage.com/forums/topic/22242-build-your-own-greeting-cart-can-you-type-make/

Anyone struggling, I'll do it for you for $1

• Like 3

13 hours ago, gfvh said:

Thanks for showing my game!! It's really hard when the cat can beat your game ?

EDIT: Sorry I don't understand English. What did the cat do?, I thought it won the game ?

You're very welcome, thank you for making your game Prince of Indiana! It had extremely unique concept and style.

Sometimes our cats do want to play the games on the show but their paws don't work well with the controllers. ?

- James

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hizzy said:

If I can ask, do you use the Sony PVM-14M2U as your main monitor for playing atari?

Nope. The PVM is actually one I'm borrowing from my office at work. Once things resume more normally there it'll go back (it's still in use as a production monitor, from time-to-time). I wouldn't mind having one here permanently, because the picture on it is excellent. But it's hard to justify the space it takes up. Plus, you have to be pretty close to it to see anything, so I can't kick back on the couch to play games on it.

I play most of the time on a 46" Sony Bravia LCD HDTV.

53 minutes ago, Nathan Strum said:

Nope. The PVM is actually one I'm borrowing from my office at work. Once things resume more normally there it'll go back (it's still in use as a production monitor, from time-to-time). I wouldn't mind having one here permanently, because the picture on it is excellent. But it's hard to justify the space it takes up. Plus, you have to be pretty close to it to see anything, so I can't kick back on the couch to play games on it.

I play most of the time on a 46" Sony Bravia LCD HDTV.

When you play is it on a modded system or through RF? I ask because I get a slight screen roll with my modded vader on a samsung LCD tv.

Thanks!

I use a Cybertech S-Video modded heavy sixer. My TV is old enough to have an S-Video input, fortunately.

When I use RF, I go through a demodulator (a tuner, basically). A Sony TU-1041U. They're great. They show up on eBay pretty frequently. There are at least a dozen on there right now, some pretty cheap.

• Like 1

My TV has an S-Video and RF input. Rf gives me a steady picture. S-video & composite give me screen a tiny bit of screen roll. I am using the longhorn mod on my vader. I will look to see if I can find the cybertech mod. I would love to get rid of the screen roll. Thanks!

1 hour ago, hizzy said:

My TV has an S-Video and RF input. Rf gives me a steady picture. S-video & composite give me screen a tiny bit of screen roll. I am using the longhorn mod on my vader. I will look to see if I can find the cybertech mod. I would love to get rid of the screen roll. Thanks!

Unfortunately, the Cybertech mod hasn't been made/sold in years. Atari2600.com used to carry them.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

ZeroPage Homebrew will be welcoming Darrell Spice Jr. (@SpiceWare) to the stream, LIVE via video, on Friday August 14, 2020 (6PM PT | 9PM ET | 1AM GMT)!!

We will be discussing his history in the homebrew community and the Atari 2600 games he's developed. During the show we'll be playing our way through his back catalogue (Medieval Mayhem, Stay Frosty 1 & 2, Space Rocks, Draconian, etc), discussing his games, his work on the CDFJ driver and much, much more!

If you have any questions you'd like us to ask Darrell during the stream please post them in the ZeroPage Homebrew Club thread here!

- James

1378156626_20200814-LetsPlay.thumb.jpg.04b197e8e7bb45ee60be48fa6654fa81.jpg

• Like 8

58 minutes ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

ZeroPage Homebrew will be welcoming Darrell Spice Jr. (@SpiceWare) to the stream, LIVE via video, on Friday August 14, 2020 (6PM PT | 9PM ET | 1AM GMT)!!

We will be discussing his history in the homebrew community and the Atari 2600 games he's developed. During the show we'll be playing our way through his back catalogue (Medieval Mayhem, Stay Frosty 1 & 2, Space Rocks, Draconian, etc), discussing his games, his work on the CDFJ driver and much, much more!

If you have any questions you'd like us to ask Darrell during the stream please post them in the ZeroPage Homebrew Club thread here!

WOOHOO!!! Keep ‘em coming Darrell!

2A5FBE90-95D3-4206-911C-44854EFDE9CD.jpeg

• Like 5

I had to order some "Ninjish Guy" stuff for my kids at Teepublic, so i also ordered a long sleeve for me:
grafik.thumb.png.c3232664e46f72d15dc302bdc38ee943.png

it took nearly 2 month to Germany, and i had to pay 11€ additional customs duty for all the stuff.

• Like 1

On 3/24/2018 at 2:03 AM, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

20200724 Let's Play: EXO (7800 Exclusive Premiere), Knight Guy in Low Res World: Castle Days (7800 WIP),

Won’t be able to make tomorrow’s Livestream, but I look forward to Friday’s Exclusive Premier ?

01D133E1-227A-46A5-AC1F-37C45AD47601.jpeg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Karl G said:

I was thinking that 7/22 was a typo, but I guess the next show is on Wednesday instead of Tuesday? 

4 hours ago, splendidnut said:

Seems that way.  Maybe it's due to trying to work around Aerlan's schedule?  (Seems he's quite the busy man right now)

Sorry, the show is on Wednesday this week instead of Tuesday. We both had to work today. ? Hope everyone can make it tomorrow on Wednesday! ?

- James

Edited by ZeroPage Homebrew
  • Like 2

On 7/20/2020 at 2:02 PM, Al_Nafuur said:

I had to order some "Ninjish Guy" stuff for my kids at Teepublic, so i also ordered a long sleeve for me:
grafik.thumb.png.c3232664e46f72d15dc302bdc38ee943.png

it took nearly 2 month to Germany, and i had to pay 11€ additional customs duty for all the stuff.

Oooh nice! That's the first long sleeve I've seen of that print!

- James