IGNORED

ZeroPage Homebrew Twitch Stream

Huh.

It looks like all of the internet services are up in vancouver and the weather looks to be ok, so it's not a weather outage.

maybe the cats fritzed his system?

seems strange that he would not have posted something here, though.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Thomas Jentzsch said:

Looks like the beginning of today's show is not on Twitch. We only have two short and one 1h videos.

Hi all! We had some major connection issues today at the beginning of the show which evened out eventually by the end, sorry about that!

What I'll do is stitch together the pieces and upload it to Twitch for people to watch today, it should be up in a couple of hours. I'll also upload it to YouTube, as usual, for the people over there to watch tomorrow.

- James

• Like 2

5 hours ago, sramirez2008 said:

Just watched the replay. Congrats on passing 8K (9,364) James! 

Thanks so much @sramirez2008!! I definitely felt I had to go back to the game and surpass that 8000 mark to make it completely official. ?

The Twitch Stream link of the FULL show today is now up!

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/687782788

There are sadly some audio issues from 27m-46m mark probably related to the issues we were having. I hope the film plot that Aerlan and I made up can be heard through the annoying audio as it's HILARIOUS! Enjoy!!

- James

• Thanks 2

I cannot draw but I got an idea for a "rage reset" graphics which fits to the show: Draw the reset switch and put some deep (cat) scratches around.

RageReset.png.36aa0d178b88155285cfdbe40fb6ac46.png

You get the idea. I am sure @Nathan Strum can come up with something much nicer. :) 

Edited by Thomas Jentzsch
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, Thomas Jentzsch said:

I cannot draw but I got an idea for a "rage reset" graphics which fits to the show: Draw the reset switch and put some deep (cat) scratches around.

RageReset.png.36aa0d178b88155285cfdbe40fb6ac46.png

You get the idea. I am sure @Nathan Strum can come up with something much nicer. :) 

I like the cat scratches! I was working on an idea (below), but it was lacking that extra "rage" element. The cat scratches did the trick.

rage-reset-shirt.thumb.jpg.ea8f9060ddb1e1fa142479e3e3243654.jpg

And Jaguar fans will like it, too. ;) 

(Incidentally - the graphic is based on a close-up photo of James' actual RGB-modded console.)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Nathan Strum said:

I like the cat scratches! I was working on an idea (below), but it was lacking that extra "rage" element. The cat scratches did the trick.

And Jaguar fans will like it, too. ;) 

(Incidentally - the graphic is based on a close-up photo of James' actual RGB-modded console.)

Wow, that's awesome Thomas and Nathan, great teamwork! I was really hoping that the original 2600 reset switch could be incorporated into the design! You nailed it.

Let's make it happen! ?

- James

Edited by ZeroPage Homebrew
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

Wow, that's awesome Nathan! I was really hoping that the original 2600 reset switch could be incorporated into the design! You nailed it.

Let's make it happen!

Sounds like a plan! Just let me know what you need for artwork, and I'll PM it to you. (It's currently an Illustrator file.)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Thomas Jentzsch said:

Regard the vote of last night's show: How about reading out the names of people who resubscribed since the last show? That way every gets mentioned, just less frequently. And the whole list is still visible anyway.

That's a great idea Thomas... that may be a good compromise! Luckily Twitch has a built in activity feed that list new subs! I'll give it a try next show and see how it goes. ?

- James

4 minutes ago, Thomas Jentzsch said:

The scratches angle is a bit too horizontal to work. ;) 

For those who haven't seen what inspired the shirt....

These are pretty clever cats... especially Pixel, who was already trying to rage reset the system a couple weeks ago!

VIDEO CLIP (watch the cat cam in the lower left corner!):

https://clips.twitch.tv/AggressiveTemperedMagpieFUNgineer

- James

Edited by ZeroPage Homebrew

37 minutes ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

Wow, that's awesome Thomas and Nathan, great teamwork! I was really hoping that the original 2600 reset switch could be incorporated into the design! You nailed it.

Let's make it happen! ?

- James

are you going to be able to incorporate the ZPH name/logo/cats somewhere on the shirt?  back?  sleeve?  something like that?

not sure what kind of flexibility you have with teepublic.