IGNORED

ZeroPage Homebrew Twitch Stream

16 minutes ago, D Train said:

are you going to be able to incorporate the ZPH name/logo/cats somewhere on the shirt?  back?  sleeve?  something like that?

not sure what kind of flexibility you have with teepublic.

I'll see if I'm able to incorporate the ZPH name/logo/cats without throwing off the balance of the artwork.

Looking on teepublic, the only options are front and back designs, no sleeves. So I can either include it in a corner of the artwork or have back logo.

- James

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Thomas Jentzsch said:

James, you should copyright "Rage Reset". :) 

Hahah, looks like a band from Australia already cornered the market on 'Rage Reset'

https://www.discogs.com/artist/35038-Rage-Reset

The music is a little minimalist for my taste but not bad if you like music that sounds like you work in a steel factory:

- James

7 hours ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

The music is a little minimalist for my taste but not bad if you like music that sounds like you work in a steel factory:

new theme music for the show!

it's got a good beat and you can dance to it.  ;)

the label is missing something.... ??

• Haha 1

RAGE RESET SHIRT NOW AVAILABLE

IN THE ZPH STORE! CLICK HERE

1146448777_RageReset-ZPHShirt-Mockup.thumb.jpg.3beac14a5cab087d753987a4d99a21ce.jpg

RAGE RESET!!! Game not going well?

Time to slam down that reset button and start over!

Why waste your time when you lost a life in the first 10

seconds and you're going for your personal best??

Design: @Nathan Strum & @Thomas Jentzsch

Edited by ZeroPage Homebrew
  • Like 3

Thank you to everyone who tuned in to watch our 4 hour unscheduled Penult level grind in preparation for tomorrow's dive in to the dungeons! It was a lot of battles but we made it in the end to get all the weapons and armour we needed to descend.

Also, sorry about the connection issues to those who stuck through to the bitter end! After the broadcast I contacted my ISP and they actually were able to fix the issue in about 15 minutes! My upload speeds are back to normal now and we're ready for the show tomorrow. ?

The whole four hour show will be up on YouTube tomorrow night at around 5PM PT if you want to check it out! Fair warning, it's quite a lot of battles... mostly battles.

- James

• Like 2

@ZeroPage HomebrewCaught today’s replay. Glad to see you mention Venture Reloaded and its beautiful box. The ZPH fan base needs to know about this game. I know it’s a hack, but really, this is the 2600 version of Venture that we’ve all been waiting for and Nathan’s box art is spot-on. Great looking CIB!

@Omegamatrix @Nathan Strum Well done gentlemen, well done.?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 8/4/2020 at 5:50 PM, sramirez2008 said:

@ZeroPage HomebrewCaught today’s replay. Glad to see you mention Venture Reloaded and its beautiful box. The ZPH fan base needs to know about this game. I know it’s a hack, but really, this is the 2600 version of Venture that we’ve all been waiting for and Nathan’s box art is spot-on. Great looking CIB!

@Omegamatrix @Nathan Strum Well done gentlemen, well done.?

I 100% agree, Venture Reloaded is an incredible game and is on my to-buy list when it comes out in the AtariAge store!

- James

• Like 2

On 8/4/2020 at 2:35 PM, D Train said:

glad that they fixed it!  did they say what the problem was?

They didn't say what it was, but it wasn't anything to do with physical hardware outside of my house as it was fixed on their end through their computer system. They first rebooted/reset my modem and when that didn't work they did something else and then everything was great. I suspect they might have reprovisioned my modem to reset it to scratch again, but I'm just guessing.

I'm still very hesitant to say it's 100% fixed (bad things happen when I say it's working perfectly) but it's been behaving a LOT better since then.

- James

• Like 1

HUGE HOMEBREW ANNOUNCEMENT!

ZeroPage Homebrew will be streaming the EXCLUSIVE WORLD PREMIERE of Chris Walton's (@cd-w) NEW Atari 2600 homebrew next Tuesday! You may know Chris from his incredible ports Juno First and Chetiry, and now he's back with a Golden Age Arcade Port with the help of @Nathan Strum on graphics!

LIVE ON TWITCH: https://www.twitch.tv/zeropagehomebrew/

Any guesses as to what arcade port it could be?

298169634_2600-SecretNewHomebrew.thumb.jpg.0050a101a0b8a19676de5ce15da6da5e.jpg

Edited by ZeroPage Homebrew
  • Like 8

2 hours ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

ZeroPage Homebrew will be streaming the EXCLUSIVE WORLD PREMIERE of Chris Walton's (@cd-w) NEW Atari 2600 homebrew next Tuesday! You may know Chris from his incredible ports Juno First and Chetiry, and now he's back with a Golden Age Arcade Port with the help of @Nathan Strum on graphics!

WooHoo! I can’t wait.?

3E742FD3-B8E1-4BDE-A063-24EB8CBF3F49.jpeg

F2A1A563-8ABE-48E5-854B-2B7921C4B72F.jpeg

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Nathan Strum said:

You'll need to plug in two Sesame Street Kid's Controllers to enter the unlock code this time.

TWO?? I only have one, damn... ;-)  Somehow I can believe that you guys would be able to autodetect whether it's a Kid's Controller or a Keyboard Controller and I wouldn't be able to substitute.  Although that would be an incredible way to start a secret game by entering in the code via the keyboard, or even two where both people have to enter the launch codes simultaneously!

3 minutes ago, Karl G said:

No hints other than "golden age arcade"? ?

That's as much info as I was given... I'll be finding out what game it is at the same time as everyone else, when I turn on my 2600. The mystery of it all!

- James

• Like 1