IGNORED

ZeroPage Homebrew Twitch Stream

2 minutes ago, Thomas Jentzsch said:

Somehow it looks familiar. From an Atari expo maybe?

Those colours are from every convention hall and hotel that haven't updated their carpets since the 1970s. It smells of stale cigarettes and spilled beer. ;-) 

It's also from the movie The Shining.

- James

ZeroPage Homebrew returns Friday October 16th!

This gives us enough time after the carpet gets put back in to set up the studio again. Here you can see the bare cement floors and missing couch! Looking forward to playing the newest 2600 homebrews on the stream again soon!

PXL_20200928_213916713.thumb.jpg.7c3e915e36b3ca9c8f9943c266c2467e.jpg
Edited by ZeroPage Homebrew
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

ZeroPage Homebrew returns Friday October 16th!

4 hours ago, Nathan Strum said:

Still looking forward to the collection tour!

3 hours ago, Andrew Davie said:

Don't forget to give us your address at the start of the tour show!

great news!  sounds like @Nathan Strum and @Andrew Davie are planning on being the in the studio audience; I'm booking my flight now!  Who else is coming?  @Albert@SpiceWare@Thomas Jentzsch@johnnywc@Arenafoot?

I just need to know how many people are going to be there, and we need to vote on whether to have pizza or deli food; looks like there are a couple of places where we can get hot open sandwiches and matzo ball soup.  I'm buying!

@ZeroPage Homebrew I'll let you know my flight details so that you can pick me up at the airport.  If I arrive an hour before the show starts, does that give you enough time to grab me and get back?  Also, should I bring a sleeping bag or do you have guest room?

How exciting!  See everyone in a couple of weeks!  ;)

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, D Train said:

great news!  sounds like @Nathan Strum and @Andrew Davie are planning on being the in the studio audience; I'm booking my flight now!  Who else is coming?  @Albert@SpiceWare@Thomas Jentzsch@johnnywc@Arenafoot?

I'll set up the audience bleachers and the applause sign!

I just need to know how many people are going to be there, and we need to vote on whether to have pizza or deli food; looks like there are a couple of places where we can get hot open sandwiches and matzo ball soup.  I'm buying!

Definitely pizza, I'll just get one large of every kind.

@ZeroPage Homebrew I'll let you know my flight details so that you can pick me up at the airport.  If I arrive an hour before the show starts, does that give you enough time to grab me and get back?  Also, should I bring a sleeping bag or do you have guest room?

I'll send an limo to pick everyone up at the airport and I think we'll have to clear some floor space upstairs for the sleeping bags. Hope nobody is allergic to cats?  It's probably best to fly here now so you can start your two week quarantine after you enter Canada for 'business reasons'.

- James

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, D Train said:

Dibs on the sofa.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, Nathan Strum said:

Still looking forward to the collection tour!

That's definitely happening. It should be even more organized (or worse?) after I move everything back in after the carpets are put in next week.

- James

Edited by ZeroPage Homebrew
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, sramirez2008 said:

@ZeroPage HomebrewSo what’s the ETA on your return? I want my ZPH!

Me too! ?  The new carpet is being installed downstairs as I type this, hooray!!

Once the carpet is in, the first priority is setting back up my office/broadcast studio because right now we're living upstairs with boxes of consoles/videogames piled to the ceiling. Over the weekend and the beginning of next week I'll be piecing back together all the broadcast tech to have ZPH prepared for the first stream back on Friday October 16th!

We have some incredible shows being lined up for the rest of this year that I can't wait to tell everyone about! The first couple of shows back are already being pieced together on the schedule page. 

- James

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

Over the weekend and the beginning of next week I'll be piecing back together all the broadcast tech to have ZPH prepared for the first stream back on Friday October 16th!

Very cool! Hope you can work out some of the power/interference issues when you put everything back together.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

Me too! ?  The new carpet is being installed downstairs as I type this, hooray!!

I don't know... I was kind of digging the industrialization look. Also, it works great if you want to go a completely different way and flood the living room for a mini curling rink. But back to retro gaming it is.

ZPH RETURNS THIS FRIDAY!

The construction is done and the studio is put back together! We can't wait to get back to streaming the newest in Atari 2600 Homebrew goodness.

There's SO MUCH GOOD STUFF coming up that we're going to be packed full of incredible games for a long time! We have a ton of EXCLUSIVE WORLD PREMIERES and other unannounced secret events and games that I can't wait to share with everyone! Tune in this Friday for ZPH's return! See you then!

1940928443_20201013-ZPHReturns.thumb.jpg.b2ff6c8ced9addc542f30a4479c7d2bd.jpg

• Like 5

On 10/8/2020 at 5:31 PM, Nathan Strum said:

Very cool! Hope you can work out some of the power/interference issues when you put everything back together.

Hopefully I'll be able to put together a cleaner setup this time around with no interference. If I have to I'll get one of those.. there's SO much electrical stuff running in this room.

On 10/8/2020 at 7:45 PM, Omegamatrix said:

I don't know... I was kind of digging the industrialization look. Also, it works great if you want to go a completely different way and flood the living room for a mini curling rink. But back to retro gaming it is.

I was thinking of mounting some overhead cameras and getting the cats to chase around a rock on a curling rink but it would just be too cold in the house with all the ice I'd have to keep at a low temperature. I'll probably stick to the Atari 2600 Homebrew for now and put my dreams of mini-curling on the back burner.

- James

On 3/24/2018 at 2:03 AM, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

20201127 Interview: Developer Spotlight: John Champeau (Champ Games) (Live Video Interview) + Gorf Arcade (Exclusive WIP Premiere) (LIVE @ 12PM PT | 3PM ET | 7PM GMT)

Wow! Thanksgiving weekend 2020 will be great. Btw, happy belated Canadian Thanksgiving @ZeroPage Homebrew!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sramirez2008 said:

Wow! Thanksgiving weekend 2020 will be great. Btw, happy belated Canadian Thanksgiving @ZeroPage Homebrew!

YES! We have some incredible shows scheduled, looking forward to all of them.

And thanks so much, I had a very delicious dinner with family. Happy upcoming US Thanksgiving!

- James

Halloween Homebrews?

We're looking for some spooky scary 2600 games to play on the ZPH Halloween Homebrew Special this year! So far we have two new hacks, Pumpkin Muncher and Bone Bros scheduled.

Any more suggestions?

Games we're already played on previous years:

20191031 Let's Play: Halloween Homebrew Special: Skeleton+ (Fixed), DoReMi (Halloween Edition), Zombie Invaders (Space Invaders Hack), Ronister at Haunted House (Berzerk Hack), Halloween, Frankenstein's Monster

20181031 Let's Play: Halloween Homebrew Special: Video Jack-O-Lantern (Demo), Happy Halloween (WIP), Candy Catcher, Stranger Things - Barb's Revenge (Hack), Tombstones (WIP), Freddy's Fear Factory (Hack), Blair Witch Project, The (Hack), Elvira (Hack), Monster's Revenge (Hack), Skeleton +, Tyre Trax: ZeroPage Halloween Edition (WIP)

53 minutes ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

Halloween Homebrews?

We're looking for some spooky scary 2600 games to play on the ZPH Halloween Homebrew Special this year! So far we have two new hacks, Pumpkin Muncher and Bone Bros scheduled.

Any more suggestions?

Games we're already played on previous years:

20191031 Let's Play: Halloween Homebrew Special: Skeleton+ (Fixed), DoReMi (Halloween Edition), Zombie Invaders (Space Invaders Hack), Ronister at Haunted House (Berzerk Hack), Halloween, Frankenstein's Monster

20181031 Let's Play: Halloween Homebrew Special: Video Jack-O-Lantern (Demo), Happy Halloween (WIP), Candy Catcher, Stranger Things - Barb's Revenge (Hack), Tombstones (WIP), Freddy's Fear Factory (Hack), Blair Witch Project, The (Hack), Elvira (Hack), Monster's Revenge (Hack), Skeleton +, Tyre Trax: ZeroPage Halloween Edition (WIP)

Haunted Adventure Trilogy.