IGNORED

ZeroPage Homebrew Twitch Stream

35 minutes ago, doug0909 said:

Got mine as well! If I have an AtariVox but only one other player, what's a good way to test it out with my Harmony cart? 

I would try it with Wizard of Wor or GORF if you want to hear the AtariVox in all it's glory. If you want to test out the Quadtari and you are playing solo, try out Robotwar with two joysticks.

• Thanks 1

QUADTARI SPECIAL TONIGHT!

ZeroPage Homebrew has FOUR EXCLUSIVE ATARI 2600 PREMIERES along with Nathan Tolbert's brand new four port adapter, the QuadTari. QuadGames and Modern Battle are BOTH four player games and we'll also be playing the exclusive WIP update of RobotWar: 2684 with DOUBLE TWIN JOYSTICKS! Also, we'll have the exclusive world premiere of Champ Games' new Lady Bug Arcade!!

Watch tonight tonight (Fri Feb 12, 2021) on ZPH's stream LIVE on Twitch at 6PM PT | 9PM ET | 2AM GMT!

Games:

912127078_20210212-LetsPlay.thumb.jpg.639b4fb66a272e57ad2f9e9acf0aabdd.jpg

Edited by ZeroPage Homebrew
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Karl G said:

Good show last night. I was wondering if there were still plans on bringing back the earlier show for one of the two days that you stream?

Thanks so much Karl! I would love to bring back an earlier show for one of the two days but unfortunately it doesn't fit right now with Tanya's work schedule. The earlier show is definitely more convenient for European viewers so they don't have to stay up until 2AM. We'll definitely bring it back once we can have other people back in the studio or if something else can be worked out. I'll see what I can do in the mean time!

- James

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Nathan Strum said:

Well, I know what it's not. :ponder: 

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

- Sherlock Holmes

- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

- James

- Michael Scott

Edited by ZeroPage Homebrew

On 3/1/2021 at 6:16 PM, Nathan Strum said:

Or Mysteriously Terrible...

one man's mysteriously terrible is another man's magically delicious...

(although I predate the blue diamonds, I could not find a decent commercial from that era)

30 minutes ago, D Train said:

one man's mysteriously terrible is another man's magically delicious...

(although I predate the blue diamonds, I could not find a decent commercial from that era)

I'm completely lost now. Is James being Magically Audacious?

Or Deliciously Terrible?

(As an aside, they completely ruined Cap'n Crunch w/Crunchberries when they added in all of the extra Crunchberry colors. Instead of a nice pinkish color, the milk ends up looking like someone stirred motor oil in it.)

6 hours ago, Nathan Strum said:

(As an aside, they completely ruined Cap'n Crunch w/Crunchberries when they added in all of the extra Crunchberry colors. Instead of a nice pinkish color, the milk ends up looking like someone stirred motor oil in it.)

oh, man, don't get me started.  they ruined trix when they put in extra colors beyond yellow, orange and pink/red.  same thing with froot loops!

5 hours ago, D Train said:

oh, man, don't get me started.  they ruined trix when they put in extra colors beyond yellow, orange and pink/red.  same thing with froot loops!

And it was all downhill for Lucky Charms after they added the purple horseshoes. The 

get off my lawn angry old man GIF