IGNORED

ZeroPage Homebrew Twitch Stream

2 hours ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:
  • John Champeau @johnnywc developer of Avalanche (2600) & Zoo Keeper (2600)
  • Lewis Hill @Muddyfunster developer of Dare Devil (2600)
  • Thomas Jentzsch @Thomas Jentzsch developer of Robot City (2600)
  • bluswimmer @bluswimmer developer of Cannonhead Clash (2600)
  • Todd Furmanski @Revontuli developer of Dragon's Cache (7800)
  • Dion Olsthoorn @Dionoid developer of Tower of Rubble (2600)
  • Ryan Witmer  @Ryan Witmer developer of Magical Fairy Force (5200)
  • Ron Lloyd @Cafeman developer of Adventure II XE (8-Bit)
  • Jeff Johnson @Omegamatrix developer of Venture Reloaded (2600)
  • PLUS MANY, MANY MORE!

you're doing live interviews with these guys?  or this is just the current unboxing list?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

MASSIVE number of interviews including ALL the above and MORE while we unbox and play the all new games!

ooooh, exciting.  I love seeing interviews from people who have not been featured before.

not that there is anything wrong with interviews *with* people who have been featured before!

• Like 1

ZeroPage Homebrew is playing their FAVOURITE 2600 PLATFORMERS: PART 1 on tomorrow's (Tue Apr 27, 2021) stream LIVE on Twitch at 6PM PT | 9PM ET | 1AM GMT! Hope everyone can watch!

Games:

• Man Goes Down (2006 WIP) by Alex Herbert @Alex H
  • Tumble Temple (2019 WIP) by bluswimmer @bluswimmer
  • Gingerbread Man (2007) by Fred Quimby @batari
  • Stay Frosty (2007) by Darrell Spice Jr @SpiceWare

1092081392_20210427-LetsPlay.thumb.jpg.2a842b105df74f3e28ea74c14fb4ed04.jpg

Edited by ZeroPage Homebrew
  • Like 2

On 4/23/2021 at 3:47 PM, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

Dear Zachary is probably the most moving, intense and disturbing documentary I've ever watched. I could never bring myself to watch such a difficult movie again but would highly recommend everyone see it and DON'T READ ANYTHING about it beforehand.

Watched this over the weekend.  This was hard to watch. Wanted to turn it off at one point.

• 2 weeks later...

James - at some point on Friday's show, would you mind running the attached binary on your RGB 2600, and showing it as large as possible? (Make sure the console's warmed up first).

I'd like to get a baseline in case we need to adjust some colors for the 21st. Just need it up for a few seconds - long enough for me to get a screen cap.

Thanks! 

- Nathan

colors3.bin

8 hours ago, Nathan Strum said:

James - at some point on Friday's show, would you mind running the attached binary on your RGB 2600, and showing it as large as possible? (Make sure the console's warmed up first).

I'd like to get a baseline in case we need to adjust some colors for the 21st. Just need it up for a few seconds - long enough for me to get a screen cap.

Thanks! 

- Nathan

No problem Nathan, I'll do it in the news section of the show today!

- James

CHAMP  GAMES SECRET NEW HOMEBREW
EXCLUSIVE WORLD PREMIERE
Friday May 21st, 2021 @ 6PM PT/9PM ET/1AM GMT

Twitch Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/zeropagehomebrew/

1189689522_ChampGamesSecretHomebrew.thumb.png.5f7d1dadf60ddf158b3d4d8b4028eb8f.png

ZeroPage Homebrew will be debuting Champ Games brand new secret homebrew for the Atari 2600 on May 21st, 2021!

POST YOUR GUESSES HERE IN THE ZPH CLUB!

- James

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2021 at 2:48 PM, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

EXCLUSIVE WORLD PREMIERE
Friday May 21st, 2021 @ 6PM PT/9PM ET/1AM GMT

ZeroPage Homebrew will be debuting Champ Games brand new secret homebrew for the Atari 2600 on May 21st, 2021!

- James

This is going to keep me up tonight.

• Like 2

EXCLUSIVE WORLD PREMIERE TOMORROW!

Friday May 21st, 2021 @ 6PM PT/9PM ET/1AM GMT (+1DAY)

527824387_20210521-LetsPlay.thumb.jpg.be6d215c346e531075e8e924eca329b5.jpg

Previous Secret Reveals:
2021...????

All will be revealed TOMORROW on @ZeroPage Homebrew where we have the EXCLUSIVE WORLD PREMIERE of Champ Games new Atari 2600 homebrew! We also will be talking with developers John Champeau @johnnywc (Code) and @Nathan Strum (Graphics) LIVE on the show about their new game!

See you there!!

- James
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Nathan Strum said:

Yeah, but you can sleep in. The show doesn't start until 6PM PST.

I'll actually be going to bed soon.  Keeping EU time for my current project at work.  I'll take a nap prior to the show.  It starts at 8PM (CST) for me. ?

<Edit> Can't wait to see your sprite work Nathan.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Thomas Jentzsch said:

@ZeroPage Homebrew How did you find out that the RAM caused the problem? In such short time this seems amazing.

Thanks so much! I've done my fair share of assembling and troubleshooting computers. I'm a jack of all trades and master of none, hahah!

I usually take the approach of unplug anything extra and then start plugging them all back in one by one once it starts working again. I had to strip the computer of all extra USB cabling and then started on things I can pull out of the computer. I tried reseating the RAM at first but it didn't help. I then pulled one piece of RAM out and it started booting again. I'm not certain it's the RAM actually and I think it might be something on the motherboard overheating. I'm going to do some stress tests on my system soon and watch the temperatures of the GPU/CPU etc..

- James

2 hours ago, D Train said:

This reminds me of the Peach Pit After Dark, the club that opened up next to the Peach Pit in 90210.  So on that basis, I would favor ZPH After Dark.

So James has to sport the Brandon/Dylan sideburns instead of the smoking jacket??

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, sramirez2008 said:

@ZeroPage Homebrew Sounds like you weren’t sure if you should go with ZPH After Hours or After Dark. If you decide to  go with “After Dark”, I fully expect to see James donning silk pajamas and a smoking jacket.?

I'll probably be going with 'After Dark', it has a stronger feel to it. ?

We'll just have to wait and see if I pull out the silk pajamas and smoking jacket!

- James

• Like 1
  • Haha 1