IGNORED

ZeroPage Homebrew Twitch Stream

2 hours ago, Thomas Jentzsch said:

Why not "After Sunset"? Or "Before Midnight"?

I suppose "After Eight" might be occupied already. :) 

Hahah, I think those names might be a little too close to the film trilogy by Richard Linklater

- Before Sunrise (1995)

- Before Sunset (2004)

- Before Midnight (2013)

- James

3 hours ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

We'll just have to wait and see if I pull out the silk pajamas and smoking jacket!

if you bring out the pipe and start doing the hugh hefner thing, I'm outta here unless *everyone* does it (tanya, darcy, aerlan, zoom guests, etc) as well.

• Haha 2

On 5/25/2021 at 1:33 AM, sramirez2008 said:

So James has to sport the Brandon/Dylan sideburns instead of the smoking jacket??

I was hoping for "ZeroPage Homebrew: Up All Night" as a retro name, from USA Network's Up All Night with Rhonda Shear. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USA_Up_All_Night

Of course, James and Tanya probably not familiar with the USA Network in Canada.....LOL

image.jpeg.338de7d6bf67e3d5e5673483383ebbc7.jpeg

• Like 3

New ZeroPage Homebrew 'After Dark' stream posted on YouTube! This time we try to make it to the end of all 30 levels in Slide Boy in Maze Land for the Atari 7800 by @vhzc!

We hope to be back to regularly scheduled shows in a week or so after our spring vacation!

- James

(SET VIDEO TO 1080P60 FOR FULL QUALITY)

Edited by ZeroPage Homebrew
  • Like 2

New ZeroPage Homebrew After Dark stream posted on YouTube! This time we competed in the '2600 High Score Club Season 11: Homebrews' competition and we put up a pretty good fight. Tanya was able to tie for #1 in Tower of Rubble and then I was able to top her for the #1 score in Tower of Rubble (at the time of the stream) but have since been knocked to #2 spot.

Games:
- The End 2600 (2021) by Carlos Centeno @RaymanC
- Robot City (2021) by Thomas Jentzsch @Thomas Jentzsch
- Tower of Rubble (2021) by Dion Olsthoorn @Dionoid

- James

• Like 5

There's a new ZeroPage Homebrew After Dark episode posted on YouTube! This time we took on the challenge of the updated Wizard's Dungeon and tried to make it to the end on 'Normal' difficulty setting!

Also a little bonus at the end where we got raided by another Twitch stream with 90+ people about 5 seconds after we signed off, so we jumped back on and talked a little bit about the show etc..

Games:
- Wizard's Dungeon (2021 WIP Update | 7800) by BydoEmpire @BydoEmpire

• Like 2

ZeroPage Homebrew IS BACK FROM BREAK and we'll be playing THREE EXCLUSIVE ATARI 2600 HOMEBREW GAMES on tomorrow's (Fri Jun 18, 2021) stream LIVE on Twitch at 12PM PT | 3PM ET | 7PM GMT! Hope everyone can watch!

Games:

(WATCH AT 1080P60 FOR FULL QUALITY!)

• Like 1

We have a very special EXCLUSIVE WORLD PREMIERE tomorrow on ZeroPage Homebrew of a game that will only be distributed through a BIOS UPGRADE CHIP for the Atari 7800! It's a collaboration between Bob DeCrescenzo @PacManPlus and Mike Saarna @RevEng that will include the 8K brand new port KiloParsec in an upgraded Atari 7800 BIOS chip!

Watch LIVE tomorrow (Tue Jun 22, 2021) on Twitch at 6PM PT | 9PM ET | 1AM GMT+1Day!

ZPH Twitch Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/zeropagehomebrew/

34059601_20210622-LetsPlay.thumb.jpg.ae24df6e02b505c5f81c59432d83637b.jpg

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

We have a very special EXCLUSIVE WORLD PREMIERE tomorrow on ZeroPage Homebrew of a game that will only be distributed through a BIOS UPGRADE CHIP for the Atari 7800! It's a collaboration between Bob DeCrescenzo @PacManPlus and Mike Saarna @RevEng that will include the 8K brand new port KiloParsec in an upgraded Atari 7800 BIOS chip!

Watch LIVE tomorrow (Tue Jun 22, 2021) on Twitch at 6PM PT | 9PM ET | 1AM GMT+1Day!

ZPH Twitch Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/zeropagehomebrew/

34059601_20210622-LetsPlay.thumb.jpg.ae24df6e02b505c5f81c59432d83637b.jpg

This is going to be EPIC!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

Tomorrow's ZeroPage Homebrew show postponed due to record breaking heatwave! Local temperatures getting up to 40C / 104F and nearby temperatures getting near 50C / 122F! Have no fear, we will return when temperatures come back down!

- James

Maybe you can use the downtime to read the Super Cobra Arcade manual, which would've answered the questions you were asking during the livestream the other day. :roll: 

- Nathan

6 hours ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

Tomorrow's ZeroPage Homebrew show postponed due to record breaking heatwave! Local temperatures getting up to 40C / 104F and nearby temperatures getting near 50C / 122F! Have no fear, we will return when temperatures come back down!

- James

31 minutes ago, sramirez2008 said:

Wow! Hard to imagine that’s it’s hotter in ZPH land than down here in Houston TX. Hope the temps revert to their normal highs soon. 

Yeah its in the mid 80's down here in the deep south (southern Louisiana) ...... how the hell can you have 100+ temps with no A/C?!?!?!?!?!? :?

22 minutes ago, Arenafoot said:

Yeah its in the mid 80's down here in the deep south (southern Louisiana) ...... how the hell can you have 100+ temps with no A/C?!?!?!?!?!? :?

I couldn’t live here without A/C, but I believe their normal highs are mid 20s (or ~70s for us). I’d pay for mid 70 high temps in July, August here. We topped out at exactly 80° today, so no complaints today.

• Like 1