IGNORED

ZeroPage Homebrew Twitch Stream

5 hours ago, Sohl said:

I agree!  If you didn't know or recall,  I made 2048 for the 2600:

Looks like we did play 2048_4vcs on ZPH a while back, about 3 years ago! ?

20180914 Let's Play: Strat-O-Gems Deluxe, Chunkout, 2048, 2048 4vcs, Three.s, Chetiry, Cetiry GB (All Puzzle Special #1)

- James

• Like 2

EXCLUSIVE WORLD PREMIERES

& INTERVIEW WITH A/W/A

ZeroPage Homebrew is playing the Exclusive World Premiere of both Kooky Klimber and Robot Dungeon 2121 from the programming team of Eric Anschuetz, Robert Anschuetz and John Weisgerber on tomorrow's stream LIVE on Twitch!

We also have a LIVE INTERVIEW with the A/W/A team where we will talk about the 14(!) games they released this year that are assembly updates of Atari Basic games they created in the 1980's, three of which were in Antic Magazine! Hope you can join us!

Games:

(SET TO 1080P60 FOR FULL QUALITY)

972757262_20211116-PremiereofKookyKlimberRobotDungeonplusInterviews.thumb.jpg.212c5b769d8f0bcf69f29d179f3651b2.jpg
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, SpiceWare said:

Tanya and I are good in Vancouver but a lot of the province is in extremely poor condition and a state of emergency was declared yesterday allowing the military to come in for assistance and to prevent price gouging. Every road east connecting us to the rest of Canada is cut off and a lot of towns and major roads are under water. Store shelves are mostly empty in the cut off towns due to zero supplies able to be transported in. Some towns are completely under water and are under mandatory evacuation due to lack of clean water and working sewage. People are being slowly evacuated by helicopter from some of the worst areas to other nearby cities that are overloaded with people needing food and shelter.

Vancouver is a port town and the rail lines east of us are completely cut off making it a major problem for getting supplies into provinces east of BC. There is no ETA for when they will be fixed as I don't think they can get to most of the problem areas to survey them for damage. There is talk of re-routing our supplies via rail through the USA to get things moving again. This is already on top of the supply chain issues that are plaguing North America.

Sadly a number of people have died due to mud slides and more will likely die due to lack of medical supplies and emergency services to those who are trapped in isolated towns and need it.

- James

Photos:

- Extensive album of road flooding & destruction

- News story with  photos of flooding

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

2 minutes ago, ComputerSpaceFan said:

I didn't know you were a fellow Vancouver-ite! Glad to see you're doin okay cuz yeah this has been a crazy week, hasn't it?

Hello neighbour! It's been quite eventful weather this year and especially this week... tornadoes and floods!  please no earthquakes

- James

ZeroPage Homebrew returns next week on Fri Dec 3 with a whole slew of amazing NEW and EXCLUSIVE Atari games!

In the mean time Tanya and I are trapped in 8-bit circuitry trying to find our way out! Check out these two amazing photos from a recent photoshoot we did!

- James

• Like 8

11 hours ago, Nathan Strum said:

Very cool photos. But you should let them know they have some broken traces on the floor.

- Nathan

Thank goodness for those broken traces, they were the only way we were able to escape out of the electrical confines of the 8-bit prison we were held in. ;-)

- James

https://media.agonybooth.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/tron-disneyscreencaps.com-3761.jpg

(hmm, the forum software seems to have changed the aspect ratio of this picture until you click on it...)

• Like 1

THREE EXCLUSIVE ATARI 7800 WORLD PREMIERES!

THIS FRIDAY ZeroPage Homebrew returns to Twitch with an epic trilogy of EXCLUSIVE WORLD PREMIERES from CHUNKYPIXEL GAMES as well as a LIVE INTERVIEW with the developer Matt Smith @mksmith!

We have the EXCLUSIVE DEBUT of Matt's port the Atari 7800 port of David Murray/8-Bit Guy's Attack of the PETSCII Robots as well as two other 7800 SECRET HOMEBREWS from Matt Smith that will blow you AWAY! Can you guess which games they are? (one Arcade port, one computer homebrew port)

DO NOT MISS THIS LIVESTREAM! MARK IT ON YOUR CALENDARS!
  • Like 4

33 minutes ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

Check out the latest blog post about my install of @-^CrossBow^-'s Chroma Fix board in my Atari 7800 in the ZPH Club.

- James

image.thumb.png.3a3ca9a360f99cf00e6495d6623980bb.png

@-^CrossBow^- installed the Chroma Fix board in my 7800 and I can’t believe how much better the picture quality is. Especially since it was already very good with the existing UAV mod.

• Like 2

If you missed the incredible interview with Matt Smith @mksmith last night on the ZeroPage Homebrew Twitch livestream, the two huge secret games that were revealed were Ghosts n' Goblins and Night Knight! Thank you again Matt for coming on the show and revealing your new upcoming games!

- James

(WATCH AT 1080P60 FOR FULL QUALITY)

1267020325_20211204-GhostsnGoblins.thumb.jpg.89ab153704ee2b9af43791a14445eb9c.jpg  633234126_20211204-NightKnight.thumb.jpg.7277abe4999dc1eb04ffd9ad08ee24e7.jpg

• Like 7

Note: Space Debris, Witch's Tower, and Raindrops aren't really works-in-progress, but simple code demos to show batari Basic users how to make QuadTari games with the bB MultiSprite, DPC+, and Standard kernels, respectively. Ditto with the 7800 version of Raindrops for 7800BASIC. Just please note that on the show so they aren't judged as "real" games, please. :D

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Karl G said:

Note: Space Debris, Witch's Tower, and Raindrops aren't really works-in-progress, but simple code demos to show batari Basic users how to make QuadTari games with the bB MultiSprite, DPC+, and Standard kernels, respectively. Ditto with the 7800 version of Raindrops for 7800BASIC. Just please note that on the show so they aren't judged as "real" games, please. :D

No problem, I've relabelled them as tech demos. ? Looking forward to finally playing them with more than two people on the controls!

- James

• Thanks 1

Our cat Pixel is extremely ill and tomorrow's show (Sat) will have to be postponed. He was in emergency on Tuesday night, was back in emergency yesterday and then transferred to critical care late last night and is currently in an oxygen chamber and will probably not make it.

I may not be able to respond to messages for a bit.

- James

b66b8c5c-804a-4d7a-b626-fd822992a0a3.thumb.jpg.bc005b42e6046fbeed86ac76738eebca.jpg

• Sad 17