IGNORED

ZeroPage Homebrew Twitch Stream

5 hours ago, SpiceWare said:

The Large Cat Approved Game Cabinet looks like something built for the ZPH household.

That's absolutely adorable!

If Atari was a box cat I think we would buy that in an instant. Sadly he rarely wants to climb in things and prefers to be out in the open.

- James

• Like 1

ZeroPage Homebrew is playing the Exclusive Retail Version of ZeroPage Homebrew: The Game and is GIVING AWAY FOUR SIGNED COPIES as part of our multi-player gaming extravaganza on tomorrow's stream LIVE on Twitch, hope you can join us!

Games:

1007439861_20220527-LetsPlay.thumb.jpg.50feceb54c2d763023533640b9210a28.jpg

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Propane13 said:

@ZeroPage Homebrew wow, I had almost completely forgotten about Pressure Gauge II.

I did some digging and found the instructions for you:

https://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/200001/msg00047.html

Hope this helps!

Thank you so much John! Pressure Gauge II is one of only two four-player homebrew paddle games that I'm aware of.

- James

So, mention was made on the show of a black kitten likely getting adopted, and that name suggestions would at least be considered. So, if you are going for an Atari-themed name, what's a good name that's black and Atari-themed? Vader! :D Jaguar would be another possibility (not all jaguars are black, but the one on the box apparently is).

Did anyone else have any suggestions? When do you guys find out for sure if you are getting him, btw?

18 minutes ago, Karl G said:

:D Jaguar would be another possibility (not all jaguars are black, but the one on the box apparently is).

Aren't black jaguars called panthers?

Hm... Atari related? "Riot"? (if the character fits)

Edited by Thomas Jentzsch

44 minutes ago, Karl G said:

When do you guys find out for sure if you are getting him, btw?

We're picking him up in an hour! ?

44 minutes ago, Karl G said:

So, if you are going for an Atari-themed name, what's a good name that's black and Atari-themed? Vader! :D Jaguar would be another possibility (not all jaguars are black, but the one on the box apparently is).

27 minutes ago, Thomas Jentzsch said:

Hm... Atari related? "Riot"? (if the character fits)

Thank you for all the name suggestions, keep them coming!

- James

• Like 1

nothing wrong calling a male cat with female name, I had a black and white cat that looked like batman and that what we called it then we found out it was a female (had kittens) we still called her  batman.

if you want to call it male name based on Atari the processors of the Jaguar was Tom and Jerry.

• Thanks 1

Probably a bit late for naming the new kitten, but for a black cat an Atari-related name could be Zed or Zeddy.  The hex code for black for the 2600 (in NTSC *and* PAL) is $00 - or zero.  Or "Zed" as everyone else in the world calls it.

EDIT:  Should have watched the rest of the stream first - someone already suggested Zed. :)

• Thanks 1

Wow, some great names in these lists! Thank you so much for all the suggestions. One of you matched the name that we picked!!!

4 hours ago, Karl G said:

Can we see kitten pics, or do we have to wait until Tuesday's show?  ? 

We will be revealing the name and the kitten on tonight's After Dark show! ?

- James

7 minutes ago, Karl G said:

I'll try to catch it! What time does After Dark start? I'm not seeing it in the listing.

I don't have a time on it as we'll be busy most of the day today. It'll definitely be in the later evening, probably around 8PM or so. It might be quite late for most people... sorry about that! We'll show him off on Tuesday's show as well if some people can't make it to tonight's show. ?

- James

1 hour ago, vitoco said:

If I'm right, it's 8PM now in your timezone. There are at least 3 people are waiting...

1 hour ago, Karl G said:

He said "probably about" 8PM. I'll give him until 8:30 his time. :D

Sorry to make people wait, unfortunately it didn't work out tonight for doing the After Dark show. We've rescheduled it for tomorrow. ?

- James