IGNORED

Laura - the second edition. Game in English language version.

larek

Dear Friends!

Now you can place your orders for the boxed version of the Laura game cartridge. Price for without a shipment cost is €25 or 100 PLN per copy.

You can find the rules of ordering below. I understand that they can seem quite strict, but at a limited number of cartridges I think it will be fair for all.

Everyone who would like to buy a boxed version of the game is gently asked to send a declaration to following email:

poczta(at)arsoft.netstrefa.pl

Attention!

A mailbox has anti-spam filter applied, which won’t accept a message without the word “ATARI” in the subject. So please remember to put it, because messages without it will not get to me and order will not be accepted.

Orders sent another way than described above will be ignored.

Due to the limited number of cartridges, there is a rule – first come, first served and only one copy per purchaser.

Within a message please put all data sufficient for shipment, which will be performed using Post. Personal collection is not provided.

The entire cost with shipment within Poland is 115 PLN. It is a price for 1 copy + shipment + solid packaging.

The entire cost with shipment to other EU countries (shipment outside of EU are not provided) is €40. It is a price for 1 copy + shipment + solid packaging.

The exception is Slovakia and Czech Republic, when entire cost is €33.75 or 135 PLN. It is a price for 1 copy + shipment + solid packaging.

I do not send multiple copies in one parcel.

As a response you will get information how to proceed with payment if it is available, or – unfortunately - if it is out of stock.

Payments in PLN will be collected via Polish bank account.

Payments in € will be collected via PayPal or Irish bank account.

I assumed a rule of accepting orders only by one channel, because thanks to that I can control the order of incoming declarations.

I do not negotiate price, terms of shipment or punctuality and way of payments. Just to remind, file version of the game is entirely free and it is available at the web page Laura.

Please remember that all copies of the game are now my private property and I’m selling it due to closing my personal collection. It is a hobby – not a business!

Regards

Arkadiusz Lubaszka

larek

• Like 11

Received package today. Oh my what a FABULOUS package. It is so well overthought, and it looks so shiny, crispy... beautiful cartlabel, very nice and colorful manual, and great inside of the box too.

And then the game. Superb intro music, stunning graphics. Yes, this is how an atari 8bit package should look and sound like. Have played it a while, and I have to play it longer to say something about it. First impression: cool adventure/puzzle game.

Thanks Larek and all the other people involved in this probject. I am very happy that I ordered this game.

Worth every penny.

Edited by ProWizard
  • Like 2

Is this a PAL only game? I did not see an NTSC version.

Played up to Level 3 (all I had time for over the lunch hour!) on my NTSC machine without any problems aside from a few very minor glitches in the title sequence.

@Philsan

Displaying the code is a secret ;-)
Maybe you have to try to press a key? Only which one?
@venom4728a
The game is only in the PAL version.

Just received my copy in Canada. Thank you, Larek!

• Like 2