IGNORED

DNA128k

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Purchased a PC Engine from him early April of 2020. He went the extra mile to make sure I got exactly what I wanted, pricing was very fair, shipping was immediate (even amid the corona virus pandemic), packing was top notch, and I'm very VERY pleased with my purchase. OH and fantastic communication as well!

• 3 months later...

I purchased an Atari 130XE computer from him July 2020. The package was expertly boxed and the computer was wrapped inside with plenty of bubble wrap.

He did practically the best packaging for protection I have ever seen. I bought the computer and sent him payment on Friday July 10 and received the package in the mail on Monday July 13! Now that is fast!   Would gladly do more business with him in the future!

• 10 months later...

I purchased a collection of gameboy games from him on 5/12/2021.  The package was sent same day and received on 5/13/2021.  Couldn't have been better!  He is close by, so the speed is partially related to that, but his service and communication was phenomenal.  Would do business with him again without hesitation.  HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Made a trade of a 2600 junior, and some A8 carts for a 520ST and Saturn usb pad.

Everything went great and DNA128k did an excellent job at packing. It came exactly how I had hoped. Looking forward to future trades!

Thanks for the smooth trade. 

Edited by Dopy25

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Happy with my purchase. This guy must have aced that challenge in science class where you package an egg so it doesn't crack when you throw it off the roof of the school, because this thing was seriously well protected. I don't think even Ace Ventura could have broken this package! Also, the phone I bought was both functional and hilariously cute and tiny. I love micronized electronics, and this is as compact as it gets.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...