IGNORED

Video Monitors

If your systems have composite out, sure. You might need some BNC adapters for the RCA cables, is all.

You'd need a separate digital TV box with composite output to get broadcast television, though. Dedicated monitors like the PVM14N1U don't have tuners or receivers.

Yep, it'll work just fine for what you inquired about. While this model doesn't do RGB, the composite will still look considerably nicer than what you get on a standard consumer CRT.

As was mentioned you will need these to connect your composite connections to it (link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/ZOSI-10x-BNC-Male-to-RCA-Female-Connector-Adapter-for-CCTV-Camera-Video-Cable-US/321867868580?hash=item4af0d1e9a4:g:AYEAAOSwUKxYYLr9).

• Like 1

Yep, it'll work just fine for what you inquired about. While this model doesn't do RGB, the composite will still look considerably nicer than what you get on a standard consumer CRT.

As was mentioned you will need these to connect your composite connections to it (link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/ZOSI-10x-BNC-Male-to-RCA-Female-Connector-Adapter-for-CCTV-Camera-Video-Cable-US/321867868580?hash=item4af0d1e9a4:g:AYEAAOSwUKxYYLr9).

thanks for the assistance.....but damn thing got sold like an hour b4 I saw it for $100

thanks for the assistance.....but damn thing got sold like an hour b4 I saw it for $100

I'd say just keep an eye out for other ones. The ones without RGB like what you linked to aren't as desirable so I think you should even be able to find one for less than $100 if you are persistent.

Yeap i picked up its much smaller sibling the 8 - 9inch version of this for $20 locally at my electronics hobby store. They occasionally get in odd electronics and one day I happen to be there when they had this tiny PVM sitting there. Naturally they had some larger screen versions that sold the day before for like $50 each...ugh.