IGNORED

7800/NES/2600 Lot a few rare gems make an offer

rjchamp3

And P.S. Mods do your job too, this makes AA look so bad!!!!

Have you ever thought about the fact that they don't care about crazies like you and let them expose your crazy on purpose, so it can be documented like the rest of your FAIL on the internet? You'll be banned in no time and I doubt you even have a family. Sad, you are wasting other peoples oxygen.

• Like 1

So why are you sending threatening messages to the Moderating team here at AtariAge then?

To be specific, you have sent such messages to the Administrator CPUWIZ.

You want the mods to do their job? If so then you should be banned from this forum as that is exactly what is called for in regards to people who conduct themselves as you do.

• Like 1

You know what? I think you're right. I'm locking this down, and we're going to have a serious discussion about whether we should ban you entirely. As it stands now, and if it were up to me, we would.

(You see, contrary to what you seem to think, the admins here at AtariAge are not control freaks and would very much prefer to take a light approach to moderation. But there are some people who insist on proving that they cannot act like grownups, and you've proved it over and over again, both in your interactions with other members and in your messages to us. At some point, one has to say "enough is enough.")

• Like 12