IGNORED

Season 7 ~ Week 12 ~ Commando Raid

Vocelli

Commando Raid 89,145

post-24681-0-76653700-1522884711_thumb.png

Just to give more frames of reference, I want to share the HighScore.com current records for Commando Raid (Atari 2600, Game 1, Difficulty B)

Hardware - 1,406,370 by gsampson35 / Gleen Sampson (March 7, 2017), with video evidence

http://highscore.com/scores/Atari2600/CommandoRaid/57506

Emulation - 420,365 by ME, oyamafamily (June 4, 2015), with video evidence

http://highscore.com/scores/Atari2600Emulated/CommandoRaid/28273

There are games that click on me and I dominate in a short period o time, there are other ones that after days o practice become a good player on it, and then there are a game that after so many times without making any progress I make no effort to conquer :mad: Commando Raid 51425 points

post-62867-0-93552700-1522904572_thumb.png

• Like 1

Trick Shot 15

This is the best I have ever been able to do. I don't have Nathan Strum kind of time where I can try, and remember, all 32 possible options for each table. Still really enjoy the game and played it like it was real pool back in the day.

post-409-0-26224100-1523025201_thumb.jpg

This is the best I have ever been able to do. I don't have Nathan Strum kind of time where I can try, and remember, all 32 possible options for each table.

I wrote them down. And I didn't have to go through all 32, I just had to go through enough to find the one that worked. Most of the time I'd hit it in less than 16 attempts. Some just a few.

OK I swear I upgraded my Stella. CGA screenshots persist, must be something odd about my personal setup.

If you are willing to do some testing, please contact me by PM and we can try to figure out what's going on. You're the only person I've seen with this problem so far, so I really want to hear back from you and get it fixed.