IGNORED

Was Vic-20 Squish'em ever released on its own cart?

Does anyone here know if Squish'em was ever released onto its own original cart?

I have been looking for a long time to see if Squish'em was really ever released onto it's own original cart back in the day?

I have never seen a picture of the cart, I know the ROM is out there and has made it onto some of the more modern multi carts. Does anyone have the original in their collection? If so can someone take a picture of the cart? I can imagine it looks like the other Sirius carts for the Vic - 20 line, but my theory is that it was never released. All of the lists out there has it as a release but don't have any information about it.

I have the Mega cart and other ways to play it, but if it does exist I would love to see proof as I love that game and would love to buy one in the future.

If it was not released does anyone know of a place that makes reproductions of Vic 20 carts or cart boards? I would love to get a cart made of that game even if its just a board that I have to place into a Sirius style case and make a unique label for it.

Thank you all for your kind attention!

post-6621-0-94488300-1522528804.png

• Like 1

Wasn't this a double ender, or am I thinking of some other game?

Edit: The Digitalpress Online Rarity Guide, maintained by our own Mayhem writes:

This program definitely exists, but it is questionable as to what form it may be found in. The only copy seen was found on an erasable EPROM-based cart by Romox (see "Princess & Frog"). The history of this cart is therefore up for grabs until more solid info on this cart's release format is found.

http://www.digitpress.com/video-game-guide/?mode=GameInfo&gameid=33351

Edited by carlsson

Thank you guys for the information.. I am under the impression that this was a prototype or a final release that someone just found and thank goodness they did.

Does any one here know if anyone is doing custom Vic 20 game carts or boards? I would still love to have one made up and stick in a Sirius style cart casing.