IGNORED

EPISODE 04: Gates of Zendocon Is Now Available on The Atari Lynx HandyCast

LynxHandyCaster

Zoom!!! Pew! Pew! Pew!

EPISODE 04: Gates of Zendocon is now available for download! Please check it out and let me know what you think. You can listen to the episode HERE, or you can find The HandyCast at these locations:

Apple Music (iTunes)

Stitcher

Google Play

TuneIn

Website

Blog Page

Facebook

Twitter

Also, please get in your feedback as soon as possible for EPISODE 05: Gauntlet - The Third Encounter, coming out in mid-April. Thanks!

Eat. Sleep. LYNX. Repeat.

-MillipedeMan

a.k.a. Mark

sml_gallery_40064_2064_644584.jpg
Edited by MillipedeMan

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for a great episode once again!

I also find the organic sprites in GoZ really interesting and inspiring, and the organic style is taken even further in Slime World, which would have to be my favourite Lynx game because it's so uniquely Lynx. Peter Engelbrite was able to pull of really excellent effects in both of these games. Hopefully we'll get some homebrew games with stretching and pulsating monsters and environments in the future! :)

• Like 1

Thanks for a great episode once again!

I also find the organic sprites in GoZ really interesting and inspiring, and the organic style is taken even further in Slime World, which would have to be my favourite Lynx game because it's so uniquely Lynx. Peter Engelbrite was able to pull of really excellent effects in both of these games. Hopefully we'll get some homebrew games with stretching and pulsating monsters and environments in the future! :)

Thanks so much for the kind words about The HandyCast. You're right about the organic look of the sprites and background being uniquely Lynxian. I got Todd's Adventures in Slime World pretty soon after I got my first Lynx last year, and I was amazed at how different it looked from games on any other game systems. Thanks for the feedback!

Eat. Sleep. LYNX. Repeat.

-MillipedeMan

a.k.a. Mark

sml_gallery_40064_2064_644584.jpg