LynxHandyCaster

The Atari Lynx HandyCast Podcast

392832420_EPISODE22-Paperboy(feedbackphoto).thumb.png.691b21600175f346291899a9cc803f20.png

Now is the time to submit your feedback (email and/or audio submission) for the next game I'll be covering on the Atari Lynx HandyCast,
Paperboy.

Please comment here or send all feedback to [email protected] by October 15.

Thanks, all you beautiful Lynxsters!!!
  • Like 2

On 10/6/2021 at 8:47 PM, LynxHandyCaster said:

392832420_EPISODE22-Paperboy(feedbackphoto).thumb.png.691b21600175f346291899a9cc803f20.png

Now is the time to submit your feedback (email and/or audio submission) for the next game I'll be covering on the Atari Lynx HandyCast,
Paperboy.

Please comment here or send all feedback to [email protected] by October 15.

Ah Paperboy. Takes me back to when I delivered newspapers as a kid. Probably not as many obstacles though. Obstacles like the Grim Reaper, tombstones, roaming dogs, etc. Speaking of which, perhaps you can use your podcast to settle a long standing debate: Is that guy break dancing or pulling on a pair of pants?

Four Atari Fuji's out of five.

Keep those batteries charged.

Derek D.

Brandon, MB

• Like 2

958387083_EPISODE22-Paperboy(featurephoto).thumb.png.f5e029fbfc9a23131a355bd2391f12cc.png

Extra! Extra! Hear all about it! Paper Boy Collides His Bike With The Grim Reaper!

Yes, fellow Lynxters, EPISODE 22: Paperboy, yet another arcade port on the Atari Lynx,

is now available wherever podcasts are sold. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

You can listen to the episode HERE, or you can find The HandyCast at these locations:

Apple Music (iTunes)

Amazon Music

Deezer

Google Play

iHeart Radio

Pandora

Spotify

Stitcher

TuneIn

Website

Blog Page

Facebook

Twitter

Also, please get your feedback in to me for EPISODE 23: A.P.B., coming in December, as soon as you can. Thanks!

• Like 1

1544594808_EPISODE23-APB-AllPointsBulletin(feedbackphoto).thumb.png.43fbf725969be7f87127fef1a949761d.png

APB - All Points Bulletin.

I need to get two episodes out this month to stay on track with the schedule. So please comment here or send all feedback to [email protected] by December 11.

• Like 2