IGNORED

Back in Time Sime - Weekly YouTube Retro Review Show

Hello everybody and anybody, my name is Simon and I have a weekly (every Thursday) YouTube review show where I go back to the date of the reviewed game, quickly check out what was going on at the time with the news, music charts and films (from a British perspective), I then give a right sexy review of the game... Shows tend to last around 12-15minutes, they are light hearted, easy watching, filth free (odd poo joke I admit) and with some cracking jokes (but only if I can think of any).

Channel is only 4 months old, and as you know getting the word out these days on YouTube if you have a small subscription base is just so blooming hard and at times it can be a little demotivating, but chin up old chap I say, and slowly I have improved the content and things are going pretty jolly well.

I hope its ok to post this here, if not give me a good stern telling off.

All reviews are capture from real hardware unless mentioned, only my MVS stuff is via emulation right now as I cant capture that, and as a bonus you get at least 3 minutes of my stunning good looks at the start of each show, I cover mainly Commodore 64, Amiga, Megadrive/Genesis, Neo Geo MVS, Mastersystem, Dreamcast and PC Engine though anything can happen.

I am looking for feedback on things and constantly trying to improve the show, so let me know.

I would love it if you would check me out (as such), below is this weeks show, you can find my channel page at the bottom of this post also.

Taa

Sime

• Like 1