IGNORED

Back in Time Sime - Weekly YouTube Retro Review Show

Hello all, I really hope this is ok to post here.

So I have a weekly retro review show where I cover multiple systems, my thought was to have a show thats easy watching, light hearted with lots of daft bits and jokes, I also wanted to set the scene by talking a little about the music, films and news of the time, just to get you in the mood somewhat. I have purposely made the show waffle free and as edit free as possible to make sure its substainable, so far I am pretty happy with the result.

Anybody though who has ever attempted this knows how flippin hard it is at the start, YouTube only seems to push popular channels, so getting people to even get a chance to watch a show is just so blooming hard. The result is you often get 50 views when you release a show, its to be expected at the start but you tend to hit the odd bump where it starts to bother you as you spend more time making it than people spend actually watching :)

So it feels like you need the odd kickstart and the only way to do that is to sell your soul and pimp it for all its worth :) , as I am sure a song once said "pimpn aint easy".

So I would like to post my latest show here and would love your thoughts, comments and all that sort of stuff, I add little improvments all the time but any suggestions would also be great.

Today I released a review of Makai Prince Dorabocchan also know as Kid Dracula for the PC Engine, I love the PC Engine so added a short sexy music section to get you in the mood for what turns out to be a pretty average platformer.

I could also update this thread with my latest shows as I released them if thats considered acceptable??

Thanks

Simon