IGNORED

Desert Falcon

Stevaside

I found this game in the garage last night and played it a little. It seems like you can cheat and roll the score at the sphinx by just holding the fire button down. I noticed this as it was taking an unusually long time to kill the moron. I guess I wasn't at the correct height.

I found this game in the garage last night and played it a little. It seems like you can cheat and roll the score at the sphinx by just holding the fire button down. I noticed this as it was taking an unusually long time to kill the moron. I guess I wasn't at the correct height.

I always get killed by all the baddies if I don't defacem pronto. :P

• 2 years later...

I picked this one up late last year and have really enjoyed it.  I Haven't gotten into paying attention to the hiero combos yet. I just pick up as many as I can, since most combos at least give you points.  
It would be great to see a hack of this game to create some sort of end-goal.  Something as simple as a cut screen after level 8 would do the trick. Or maybe someone could go all out and make several cut screens, including an intro, maybe a big boss at the end, and perhaps extra points for finishing.

Also, a graphical hack to clean up the colors would be great.  I really like the graphics overall, but a lot of the levels have  .  .  .  interesting color choices that I'm guessing most of us could do without.

8 hours ago, ekthanatou said:

I picked this one up late last year and have really enjoyed it.  I Haven't gotten into paying attention to the hiero combos yet. I just pick up as many as I can, since most combos at least give you points.  
It would be great to see a hack of this game to create some sort of end-goal.  Something as simple as a cut screen after level 8 would do the trick. Or maybe someone could go all out and make several cut screens, including an intro, maybe a big boss at the end, and perhaps extra points for finishing.

Also, a graphical hack to clean up the colors would be great.  I really like the graphics overall, but a lot of the levels have  .  .  .  interesting color choices that I'm guessing most of us could do without.

I think its a good game that gets ragged on unfairly. Here's some Hiero cheats for ya when you wanna focus on getting the good stuff ;)

http://www.atari7800forever.com/dfc.html

Edited by Cousin Vinnie
  • Like 1