IGNORED

Finally its done - Platinum achieved

Ignorama

It started some years ago, but today the journey is over and I completed the 125 original Intellivision-Games. Here the last missing piece:

fjhmDGP.jpg

All games are complete in box, you can see pictures of each game in this thread: https://www.nexgam.de/forum/thread/80520-intellivision-weg-zur-komplettsammlung/?postID=1850895#post1850895

I guess I need small upgrades (Slam Dunk and Cool Aid are looking a bit rough), but all in all I am satisfied with the condition of the collection. It was fun, may I get some spicy variants, but the hardcore-collecting is done (at least for now).

• Like 18

Thank you for the congrats! And of course special thanks to the guys who supported me on the way. I probably forget some people and who knows who of you sold me stuff on Ebay, so I apologize if I miss somebody right now. Special thanks to Scalpel, who sold me games and a keyboard-controller for very, very, very fair prices. And to cmart, who made a pretty awesome trade with me to get closer to the goal. Than I know for sure that I bought a game from Fushek, I think it was Body Slam? Mountain Madness was also from this board as far as I remember, but I forgot from who exactly. I also had a bigger deal for several games with William before our relationship went a bit sour. And Rev, who organized the sells for a not AA-member from who I bought LF I.

I also wont forget the homebrews from several publishers and the Arcade-Sticks from Grips which I just noticed because of this board. Or the awesome goodies for some competitions from Rev (again) and Freewheel! In fact all of this kept me motivated.

Go and submit and get elected into the Intellivision Revolution Hall of Fame! :)

I will probably do that, but first I will take pictures of my hardware as well and a picture of the whole collection in the shelf. I also would like to add the special stuff, a few posters and some goodies to the linked thread. I have to see when I find the time for that.

Edited by Ignorama
  • Like 6