IGNORED

Season 7 ~ Week 15 ~ Taz

Vocelli

241000 points, before this I get 218500 and I was about to post but I did the math and that score put me in second place, then I think to make 200k so you will be second place but first in general, then I think better make a really good score that you do not depend on what the score of the last place.

post-62867-0-80751700-1524880181_thumb.png

post-62867-0-17345300-1524880195_thumb.png

Edited by Leto27

Does crazed wave ever end? I can't get past I think the tomatoes.

According to Atarimania (http://www.atarimania.com/game-atari-2600-vcs-taz_8068.html):

"The surprise dessert mentioned in the manual is a pie. It appears after the completion of 3 full-course meals, at around 525,000 points."

After the completion of Sundae Level on 1st course (127,500 points), the 2nd course will start with Hamburguer at the same "Crazy Wave" speed.

And after the completion of Sundae Level on 2nd course (327,500 points), the 3rd course will start with Hamburguer and the speed will INCREASE at this point!

If you need more infos about TAZ, check out the oldest contest on this HSC (OLD Season 1 / Week 16, July 2004)

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/54274-high-score-club-week-16-taz/

Edited by oyamafamily
  • Like 1

Played this a ton as a kid, As with Taz over there across the Atlantic, I was always wondering what the hell the game has to do with the respective cartoon/comic. Had fun with it nonetheless.

Welllll... In his cartoons he's usually known for eating just about anything. I don't think the food in this game necessarily represents anything specifically at all. My guess on the dynamite specifically that it's from an episode with Bugs Bunny called "Bedeviled Rabbit", where Bugs tricks him into eating a turkey made out of dynamite. And of course, Taz looks like a tornado when he's in pursuit, in general.

Clip:

That's at least my best guess, but for the most part, no, not based too closely on the cartoon. :)

• Like 1