opcode

How can I be finicky when I'm always right :grin:

How can you be always right wheb everyone else states that they are always right????

Ooops.... this is the ColecoVision Forum and not the Intellivision Forum so we are all right (in the head) here compared to those nuts over there.

• Like 2

This week wasn't the best, as real world job got in the way. So I am now a little behind schedule, but still working hard to get everything sorted out and out of the door ASAP, in the next couple of week. Also going through pending email, as Grazi is no longer taking care of those. She is now a full time designer. Please hang in there with me..

I just updated my first post with a to do list.

Once I have completed the to do list I will go invisible for a while, accept for SGM and games support. Otherwise it will be impossible for me to complete anything this year. I am working on a couple of complex projects, need to focus on those.

Hope to have something to show soon.

I just updated my first post with a to do list.

Once I have completed the to do list I will go invisible for a while, accept for SGM and games support. Otherwise it will be impossible for me to complete anything this year. I am working on a couple of complex projects, need to focus on those.

Hope to have something to show soon.

You have an email from me from a week or two ago. Please reply.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a bad week, recovering from a severe cold. Just wanted to say that we will have something to announce around PRGE, so don’t expect to hear much from me until there. Being working hard as time allows.

Thanks as usual for the support. Hope to make you all happy soon.

Ed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a bad week, recovering from a severe cold. Just wanted to say that we will have something to announce around PRGE, so dont expect to hear much from me until there. Being working hard as time allows.

Thanks as usual for the support. Hope to make you all happy soon.

Ed

Get well soon if you're not fully recovered yet. So something Project Prometheus related in October? Can't wait. Was hoping that maybe DK Arcade would be out before then. Here's hoping. Edited by insertclevernamehere

Get well soon if you're not fully recovered yet. So something Project Prometheus related in October? Can't wait. Was hoping that maybe DK Arcade would be out before then. Here's hoping.

Spoiler alert: you will see DK in October, with something special

• Like 5

Right now none unfortunately. Soon we will have another run of Gradius and Penguin Adventure, and will also open pre-orders for DK and Pac-Man DX as soon as we make the announcements.

I missed out on Gradius, but I was lucky enough to snag a copy of Penguin Adventure before it sold out. So... it looks like I will be pre-ordering Gradius, DK and Pac-Man DX when the time comes. :)

I missed out on Gradius, but I was lucky enough to snag a copy of Penguin Adventure before it sold out. So... it looks like I will be pre-ordering Gradius, DK and Pac-Man DX when the time comes. :)

Man oh man, hopefully you may be pleasantly surprised. :)

• Like 1