w1k

Bye, Atari

hmm.. after 20yrs i sold my atari computers and everything.. 800xe, 130xe - 800xe was rare computer with old slovak mods from 80yrs..

(...)

thanks of brutal years of fun with this:)

Yeah, right...

post-29379-0-79914400-1526948740.jpg

Along with w1k's membership here.

Well that escalated quickly!

maxresdefault.jpg

w1k: before you go away forever (again), could you inconvenience yourself long enough to post Chris' tapes back to him? He'd like to get them back before you disappear altogether this time.

You have more chance of finding rocking horse crap...Without conscience, without decency...Just a leech and a dev's nightmare..

Deluded individual, calls me a troll but does not recognise a troll in the mirror..

You have more chance of finding rocking horse crap...Without conscience, without decency...Just a leech and a dev's nightmare..

Deluded individual, calls me a troll but does not recognise a troll in the mirror..

You're always so nice in every post I see you make on every topic. You are one of the 'nice' people on this forum.

Except this topic. w1k must have really done something to upset you for you to be so uncharacteristically negative!

u are not a troll..

u are pool old negative troll.. find a woman or something.. ;)

u are not a troll..

u are pool old negative troll.. find a woman or something.. ;)

Reported for flamebaiting and trolling.

Viktor stops. You probably puts money to other hobbies like photography, old cars... So be active there. Maybe you can update cz/sk app database in future. It was great thing!

Ok this thread has run its course. I honestly don't understand people some days.

• Like 8