IGNORED

The Official PS Vita Thread!

They're all gone now.

I wonder if we've seen the last of the physical Vita releases, now. There is one in the Upcoming Releases section of the Limited Run Games website, but it's a visual novel (I really don't care for those). Play-Asia has a listing for preorders of The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, but other the latest info I can find on it is from back in October.

LRG said their E3 showcase will include the full lineup of their remaining vita games.

No idea for anyone else, though.

• Like 1

I recently picked up an 1101 and am liking it more than I thought I would. No native Vita games yet, but I bought Legend of Dragoon and FF IX from the store. They look pretty good on the small screen.

I was having some trouble establishing a good PS4 remote play connection, but I may have figured it out.

I really wish there were more PS3 games that worked with remote play.

• Like 1

Sorry for the double post, but I just discovered that the Trinity exploit has been released for the Vita! It's relatively easy to install using FinTrinity:

http://wololo.net/2019/05/09/bamhm182-releases-fintrinity-a-tool-to-automate-most-of-the-trinity-exploit-installation-process/

I just did this with my Vita on 3.70 firmware, and it worked with no problems!

For anyone interested, Play-Asia has two more physical releases going up for sale starting on May 16 at 11 AM. They're limited to 1000 copies each. The games are Back in 1995 and Devious Dungeon 2. Each will be $40 and come boxed with a manual, soundtrack, etc.

I got the tab open now and just waiting. Back in 1995 looks like something up my alley. Im surprised ive never heard of it till now.

Also I heard they are going to be the normal price.

I got the tab open now and just waiting. Back in 1995 looks like something up my alley. Im surprised ive never heard of it till now.

Also I heard they are going to be the normal price.

I just placed my order for Back In 1995 and it was $34 with a free shipping option. It ships out in July so there will be a little bit of a wait to receive it. After getting burned by Limited Run on the last two Vita titles I tried to preorder it was a relief to get this one! Seriously, if your product is selling out in literally under one minute, then maybe your runs are a little TOO limited! So screw LRG, I'm completely done with those guys.

Thanks for the heads up on this title chicgamer, I really appreciate it!!!

I just placed my order for Back In 1995 and it was $34 with a free shipping option. It ships out in July so there will be a little bit of a wait to receive it. After getting burned by Limited Run on the last two Vita titles I tried to preorder it was a relief to get this one! Seriously, if your product is selling out in literally under one minute, then maybe your runs are a little TOO limited! So screw LRG, I'm completely done with those guys.

Thanks for the heads up on this title chicgamer, I really appreciate it!!!

If you use the coupon code VITAFR it will take $3 off.

I grabbed the 1995 game but not Devious Dungeon yet. Im not worried about it going out of stock any time soon

If you use the coupon code VITAFR it will take $3 off.

I grabbed the 1995 game but not Devious Dungeon yet. Im not worried about it going out of stock any time soon

That's cool about the code. I actually had a code from a previous order that took $5 off the total.

By the way, Devious Dungeons 2 is now sold out (they only had 1000 copies of each title). I'm not sure how many they made of the first Devious Dungeons game, but it's still available.

Does that ever happen? :)

Strictly Limited Games has another limited release coming for the Vita.

https://www.strictlylimitedgames.com/releases/necrosphere-deluxe/

Well im hoping! I also will get an oppurtunity when they sell off their extras.

I just barely got Necrosphere. There was only 5% left when I placed the order. Its now sold out.

Have been playing my Vita a bunch lately and i really feel like it's the perfect form factor for a handheld. I like it even more than my Switch in that regard because it feels juuuust right and will fit in a pocket if i need it to. Great great system i will be playing for many years to come.

• Like 2

I just barely got Necrosphere. There was only 5% left when I placed the order. Its now sold out.

I missed out on Necrosphere. I was away from home when it went on sale.

Limited Run has a couple of Vita games going on sale tomorrow, but they're both visual novel games. Not going to bother with those.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I took notes during the announcement. Here's the list:

Deadbolt

Guacamelee

Super Mutant Alien Assault

Pix the Cat

Revenant Dogma

Mutant Blobs Attack

Rocketbirds

Rocketbirds 2

Atari Flashback Classics

Super Meat Boy

Damascus Gear Operation Tokyo

Damascus Gear Operation Osaka

Metal Slug 3

Papers, Please

Nothing there that I'm really excited about, since I already have many of these games on another platform. If they did a port of Metal Slug Anthology to the Vita and released that instead of only releasing Metal Slug 3, I'd be interested.