IGNORED

Baby Pac-Man

PacManPlus

Sorry to hear you are having issues with the 3D printing..

I am actively working on getting everything finished (box, manual, labels) so I can add Baby Pac-Man to the store.

..Al

Hi Albert,

How many prints will be made for the first run? I am all in to purchase one CIB, and would like to pre-order if that is an option.

Thanks.

Edited by Oldschool80skid
  • Like 1

Finally got carts going.

Ok, so I did some research on line, and found that the Simply 3D application / slicer had a good 'driver' for the Creality CR-X. Only problem, you have to pay for the program. I finally did, and I am glad - I should have done this a while ago, as it would have saved me quite a bit of headaches. Prints came out perfectly.

Please ignore the label indentation area of the blue cart, that was my fault.

Here are pictures:

post-1787-0-74917100-1556062707_thumb.jpg

post-1787-0-82406800-1556062716_thumb.jpg

post-1787-0-70856400-1556062724_thumb.jpg

As you can see, two color prints are working wonderfully as well. I'm about to try the 'Glow In The Dark' one for myself, and see how well the PacManPlus logo shows up when the rest of the cart is Blow In The Dark.

... almost ready here.

• Like 21

Damn. If I was closer, I'd pick that up in a heartbeat.

Someone already replaced the 'innards' of a BMP machine with a PC and PinMAME, and it works...

While having an actual machine would be cool, I no longer need that, now that your game is close to being released.

• Like 2

Thanks.

Ok, guys - a little change of plans:

Being that these prints are coming out in varying states of acceptability, I'm not going to take requests for colors.

I'm going to keep making carts in different colors until I reach 20 acceptable cases, and let people pick from the lot. I will number them in the picture and state which colors they are so there's no mistaking.

It will be first come first serve, after I've posted the picture, by post only (i.e. no PMs). This way, everyone sees exactly who gets what.

The only exception is that I will make no more silver w/yellow logo ones (Crossbow will have the only silver one) and whatever color DracIsBack wants (DracIsBack will have the only one of that color).

I'm having too many issues getting consistent prints, so I'll find the ones that come out good, in the colors that work.

Thanks, guys

Bob

Edited by CPUWIZ
  • Like 14

Thanks, guys.

The cost will most likely be $30 each + postage (as I usually do).

DracIsBack took the Red Sparkle version. So that color will be out as well as Silver.

Ever since I got my first 3D printer 3 years ago, along the way I bought quite a few different colors of PLA filament, all from different manufacturers. Just advice to anyone looking into a 3D printer: try to get filament from the same manufacturer. Otherwise you will be constantly tweaking settings when you switch from one filament to the next. Just my experience.

3D printers are still a little bit of a pain to work with.

Edited by PacManPlus
  • Like 3

Any colour 4 me. :)

I NEED it to go with all your others games.

The PMP games keep saying "Baby is missing! Baby is missing! Baby is missing!"

No one else can hear this and they say it is just in my head. "I know they are all liars Super Pac Man.. Baby will be home one day Moon Cresta don't cry."

"Armor Attack Eat your vegetables and get your hands off Frenzy!!"

• Like 1