IGNORED

Baby Pac-Man

PacManPlus

I am going to help Bob and take PayPal payments for these cartridges and then send him a check once they've been collected. However, he'll need to work out the shipping for everyone so we have a total for each person.

..Al

Thanks Al!

• Like 1

Hi Guys:

Thank you so much, Al, for the offer - I appreciate it. Very kind of you.

Is anyone on that list *not* in the U.S.A.? If everyone is from the states, I can basically charge $2.00 for shipping. I've always used bubble envelopes for just about every one of my cart releases I've ever done, to keep the charge low.

If anyone on that list is not in the states, please let me know.

• Like 1

BTW, guys, to the people who missed it, I apologize. I don't have that many boards left, otherwise I'd make more. I think I have two left, and one of them is my 'tester' (with a socket in it to test EPROM burns).

At least at this point I don't have to cannibalize cart shells any more.

• Like 5

BTW, guys, to the people who missed it, I apologize. I don't have that many boards left, otherwise I'd make more. I think I have two left, and one of them is my 'tester' (with a socket in it to test EPROM burns).

Just the fact you pulled this off is good enough Bob. No need to apologize, thanks again for bringing another Pac port to the 7800!

• Like 8

Albert / Bob: just a heads-up: I'm headed out of town on Thursday and am going to be largely out of touch through Saturday.

If payment instructions get posted in that timeframe and I don't respond, I'm not being flaky - I'm just on the road.

Thanks again to everyone involved - it's really cool to have seen this game receive a home port after 37 years :)

• Like 1

No need for apologies. The rest of us can anticipate the upcoming CIB version. :)

• Like 5

$4 shipping in the US is totally cool.

so excited ... just so i understand, it is going to be $35 (for the 3d printed color cart) + $4 shipping = $39 total ..and this will or will Not include a box and manual ?

if not included ... will there an option to just purchase the box and manual only at some point ? Maybe when the standard version becomes available in the AA store ?

Edited by jxmx3
  • Like 1

@ jxmx3 - This is cart only. I believe Al will have the option of CIB or cart and manual in the store (Al, correct me if I'm wrong).

@ Shawn - I was considering it, but I don't want to go overboard. If shipping / fees end up being a little more than that, it's fine.

Thanks, guys

Edited by PacManPlus
  • Like 3

Hi guys:

Ok, ready to start taking payment please.

For the two 'standard' carts, $30 + $4 shipping

For the others, $35 + $4 shipping

send to: sales@atariage.com

PLEASE include your handle here, and your name and address to send to (in the PayPal payment to Al, not in a post here).

Thanks guys,

Bob

Edited by PacManPlus
  • Like 1