IGNORED

Baby Pac-Man

PacManPlus

You are such a clever guy ...i asked Bob for a cart,long

time before the carts were offeted in this thread.So please

save your comment,if you do not know the background

Sorry, I wasn’t trying to be clever. I was simply answering your question about what you missed. You are correct I didn’t know you had a private deal with Bob. I thought you might have just made a post a few pages back like a lot of people did saying they wanted a cart but to make it fair to everyone he ran it the way he did. It appears to be all sorted out and you are getting your cart either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, I wasn’t trying to be clever. I was simply answering your question about what you missed. You are correct I didn’t know you had a private deal with Bob. I thought you might have just made a post a few pages back like a lot of people did saying they wanted a cart but to make it fair to everyone he ran it the way he did. It appears to be all sorted out and you are getting your cart either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry...maybe i was a bit harsh....the only reason,i stopped follow the thread,was that Baby Pac

was finished....So i thought a cart offer would be in a new one.....never mind

Again sorry.

greetings Walter

• Like 2

Sorry...maybe i was a bit harsh....the only reason,i stopped follow the thread,was that Baby Pac

was finished....So i thought a cart offer would be in a new one.....never mind

Again sorry.

greetings Walter

No worries. It’s very hard to read the emotion in this type of communication.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I just picked my copy up at the Post Office. I wanted to say that given your body of work, there was no question that this was going to be an incredible game. But WOW! What a fantastic port. Thank you for your hard work on this game and for making available to the public. I think that I am now going to have to go mod my arcade joystick for the 7800 to add flipper buttons on the side!

Edited by rxmage
  • Like 3

Sooooo, as soon as I am home from night crew tonight, I know what the evening holds....Glow in the Dark came out AMAZING Bob please do more in the future!

A0udGDM.jpgsrITLrb.jpg

My Pole Position II and VCS Frogger are in printed glow cases... they sure are pretty. It is such a trivial feature, but Atari probably could have carved out a little more marketshare if every game glowed in the dark. In the 80's everything glowed or came with slime or both. Such a great time.

• Like 3