IGNORED

Baby Pac-Man

PacManPlus

On 1/27/2020 at 6:32 PM, Albert said:

I can fix this for the next run of boxes.  Then there will be two versions!!  :D

..Al

I'd love a replacement box if possible in the next run. I keep all my 7800 games together and it looks really weird with the orientation flipped on this single game! Definitely still a big fan of the game, regardless.

32 minutes ago, sixersfan105 said:

I'd love a replacement box if possible in the next run. I keep all my 7800 games together and it looks really weird with the orientation flipped on this single game! Definitely still a big fan of the game, regardless.

I'm not going to give the boxes away free. But if people want to buy one I'm fine with that. 

..Al

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Albert said:

I'm not going to give the boxes away free. But if people want to buy one I'm fine with that. 

..Al

Oh I was fully intending to pay for a "fixed" box. My apologies if that didn't come across. Would you mind shooting me a PM whenever the next run occurs? No rush. 

• Like 1

On 1/28/2020 at 1:14 PM, iesposta said:

Re: “Much higher quality”

I have a late release PAL 2600 Millipede box—those red label releases? It is very poor quality cardboard. 

The materials AtariAge uses are so much better!

$(#*! fq me.  That's exactly what I was trying to say.  I've been working late nights and when I'm done, I come here.  My thoughts may not be clear...

I was trying to say the quality of Atari Age stuff is vastly superior, but still gives me that euphoric rush I had as a kid.  Even when I buy enhanced editions of modern console games, with statues, etc...  they don't compare to the homebrew releases and the love you can feel emanating from them.

I should probably stop talking.  I wouldn't say I'm misconstrued, simply because my writing is often so bad.

• Like 3

On 1/27/2020 at 4:36 PM, Albert said:

The orientation of spines is something I've started paying attention to more recently to try and make them more consistent.  But depending on the designer and if I'm not paying attention, one will slip through.. 

..Al

I really have no idea why I messed up the left spine... :/

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Marc Oberhäuser said:

Your boxes are fantastic, so one minor slip up can be forgiven! I have found this little convo funny, though, mainly due to those trying to say it wasn't a mistake because a handful of games for other consoles have the spine orientation that way. Got a good chuckle out of it!

• Like 3

14 hours ago, sramirez2008 said:

Getting close to the Store reopening and I can't wait.  There are a couple more game and boxes that I want to purchase. ?

I won't have the boxes available as an option for games right away, I need to get caught up on orders and a few other things before I dive into that quest.  :)

..Al

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Marc Oberhäuser said:

@Marc Oberhäuser we are all human, and all getting older day by day. Things happen. The number of PERFECT boxes I have got from you directly or have designed and got from the AA Store GREATLY out number this one hiccup. 

When Al gets the updated box for sale I will buy one and use this first release box for my 3D printed Limited Edition cart that PMP released himself.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, groundtrooper said:

When Al gets the updated box for sale I will buy one and use this first release box for my 3D printed Limited Edition cart that PMP released himself.

I like this:thumbsup: I plan on doing the same. My LE cart could use a box.?

Now I just need Bob to sign my new box.?

Baby PM.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, davidbrit2 said:

This game is ending up costing me a bit more than I expected: I just ordered copies of Jr. Pac-Man and Frenzy. :)

All three are great games. 

Frenzy is amazing. You get two games in one cart (Frenzy & Berzerk) and head to head or co-op player modes.  Lots of gameplay in one cart.?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sramirez2008 said:

All three are great games. 

Frenzy is amazing. You get two games in one cart (Frenzy & Berzerk) and head to head or co-op player modes.  Lots of gameplay in one cart.?

Yeah, I love me some Frenzy and Berzerk. I suspect this will be the definitive edition for me, especially with co-op. Of course, Frantic for 2600, Frenzy for Colecovision, and the original 2600 Berzerk are all outstanding conversions too.

And I might as well own the 2nd-hardest Pac-Man game, right after Baby Pac-Man. ;) Though I think the 2600 Jr. Pac-Man is harder than the arcade version...

• Like 1

13 hours ago, davidbrit2 said:

Yeah, I love me some Frenzy and Berzerk. I suspect this will be the definitive edition for me, especially with co-op. Of course, Frantic for 2600, Frenzy for Colecovision, and the original 2600 Berzerk are all outstanding conversions too.

And I might as well own the 2nd-hardest Pac-Man game, right after Baby Pac-Man. ;) Though I think the 2600 Jr. Pac-Man is harder than the arcade version...

I love how jr pacman scrolls vertocally on the atari. And is balls hard.

• Like 1