PacManPlus

Baby Pac-Man

There are a few pinball games to choose from that might be interesting if Bob or Kurt were interested:

Granny and the Gators

Elvira and the Party Monsters from Lynx

Police Force from Lynx

• Thanks 1

+1 for any new 7800 pinball games. Doesn't have to be a licensed type of deal either. Good simple playfield layouts with uncluttered artwork and graphics would be best IMO. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Swami said:

There are a few pinball games to choose from that might be interesting if Bob or Kurt were interested:

Granny and the Gators

Elvira and the Party Monsters from Lynx

Police Force from Lynx

Do you like Twilight Zone or The Addams Family? Those are 2 of my personal favorite pinball machines. As for other pinball video games it would be nice to have a copy of Rollerball for the 7800. Most of the other 8 bit machines have a port of it. The NES and Colecovision ones are my favorites.

I really need this in my possession first but more pinball would be cool. Original tables or otherwise. Pinball AtariAge!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MrBeefy said:

I really need this in my possession first but more pinball would be cool. Original tables or otherwise. Pinball AtariAge!

I could get behind that, as I'm a huge pinball fan myself!  Definitely would be cool if the pinball portion of Baby Pac-Man could be leveraged into some original tables!!

..Al

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Shawn said:

Do you like Twilight Zone or The Addams Family? Those are 2 of my personal favorite pinball machines. As for other pinball video games it would be nice to have a copy of Rollerball for the 7800. Most of the other 8 bit machines have a port of it. The NES and Colecovision ones are my favorites.

I do, I like a lot of pinball. Rollerball I've played so much on NES, MSX and ColecoVision, I think I'd like a new pinball to video or improved. Although, I imagine rollerball or xmas pinball would be easy to port from the NES *if* the code were available. The thing about the Lynx games is that they do look pretty disproportionate and blocky when they are blown up to normal screen size and could use a graphical enhancement.

• Like 1

Thought about this a bit. To be time-consistent with the Atari 8-bit era and whatnot, how about a four-flipper version of 8-ball Deluxe or if someone really wanted to go nuts, a four-flipper version of Taxi: The taxi Lola, Gorbi, Santa and Drac use?