IGNORED

The truth about a certain individual and his slanderous accusations!

omf

I have become aware of a post by a certain individual on his own private Facebook group where only people are allowed to reside that agree with his ideals and beliefs. If you disagree with his delusional mind even slightly than you are instantly banned from the group.

Hence I have been banned.

So as I cannot voice my anger there, I am posting here, knowing full well that he will be informed soon enough by one of his delusional followers.

post-18126-0-40456400-1524782268_thumb.jpg

This delusional individual is well known to spew countless lies on a range of subjects to suit his goals, in this case the slanderous accusation that I have sold copies of Battlesphere Gold at Jagfest UK, which is what is being referred to as 'at retro gaming events'.

For the record this is what actually happened:

I can’t remember the exact discussion due to it being many years ago, however the subject of BSG was being discussed, which went on to the subject of Thunderbird saying it was difficult and very expensive to make jaguar cartridges. For whatever foolish reason, I chose to voice my correct opinion that it was a simple matter and relatively cheap to produce such a device. With this said I demonstrated the fact using parts that I had at the show.

This was back when painter was being produced and I sold a load to Nick Harlow at the show for him to sell in his shop so i had various parts there at the time.

There was only ever one of these made at the show on a socketed board I had pre prepared with sockets. It was most definitely not sold to anyone and came back home with me after the show had finished.

Because I am so sure about this and what actually happened that day, I invite anyone to post proof to the contrary, without any hard feelings towards them in any way from me. Why am I doing / asking this, well it is very simple.

There is nothing to post because it did not happen.

This is not the first time this has been brought up on his questionable little group of delusional people over on Facebook. Previous times I have let it slide because quite frankly I can’t be arsed with his delusional behavior and I have better things to do than attempt to fight this inaccurate slander, but as he insists on being a retard I am taking action to set the facts straight once and for all.

As he seems intent on accusing me of pirating and profiteering on BSG copies that I have apparently sold it seems only fair that I do the same with actual proof.

As everyone should be aware, there are still quite a few good people in the jaguar community and give away what they have made for free. Looking at said delusional individuals ebay shop you can clearly see that he is attempting to make profit from selling free software. If it was being sold as non profit I would expect the item price to be at the VERY MAXIMUM £2, 10p for a blank cd and a piece of a4 paper, some printer ink and a cheap cd case and possibly a small postage fee, but yet various peoples work they have given away for free is being sold for £24.99, that’s £23 profit going into this retards pocket

post-18126-0-61691600-1524782260_thumb.jpg

post-18126-0-90998200-1524782276_thumb.jpg

Don’t be stupid, download this stuff yourself and burn it yourself using JiFFI available here: http://reboot.atari.org/downloads/JiFFI/jiffi_1.42.zip

A simple google search will reveal much of this stuff where you can download it for nothing yourself

For example, the creator of Jagmarble and Jagmania, Matthias Domin has kindly given away these games for free on his webpage, there IS NO NEED TO PAY FOR THEM, if you have paid for them you need to demand a refund from the person you bought them from.

http://mdgames.de/jag_eng.htm

http://mdgames.de/jagmania.zip

http://mdgames.de/jagmarbl.zip

So as far as I can see, this delusional individual accuses others of being a pirate, when he is actually a pirate himself and has no issues about selling other people’s work to make a quick buck at their expense. I am 100% sure the authors of this software were not contacted for permission to sell their software.

All that is left to say is make your own mind up, don’t take sides based on one person’s point of view, make sure you do your own research if you are passionate about a particular subject. Google is your friend, there is much information about peoples accomplishments and fails (some more than others), during your decision making process, you may want to look into what he and i have actually produced for the community, there will be a clear difference.

if you are siding with this persons lies, Great.

if you are siding with my account of the events, Great

• Like 13

Much of the community here is well aware of Kieren (well as his other identities) which is why he has been banned from this community. Really probably better not to drag his drama back here. He has been banned here as well as several other gaming communities and forums, he gets banned from them usually after being called out on several points and then he proceeds to talk shit about any site / forum / community that bans him elsewhere playing the victim. Also aware of his revisionist history and controlling attitude as well as his temper tantrums when he does not get his way. Yes he prefers to surround himself with like minded who circle jerk themselves all day long. HE did make for some unintentional hilarity and entertainment while he was here though mostly of the watching a train wreck type of amusement.

Edited by OldSchoolRetroGamer
  • Like 4