IGNORED

Off-Topic / Dumping Thread

Omega-TI

8 hours ago, mizapf said:

Anyone seen some snow? I guess I'll have to change my avatar again; we're having +15°C right now. This is typically April's temperature (and warmer than August on Iceland, as I got to know). In whole January there were only a couple of days where we got close to the freezing point. I cannot remember a similarly warm January, actually...

Plenty of snow here and temps have been below zero all week, so it's not going anywhere!

ACD9F577-3D1B-4D6B-8524-2147C9169E57.jpeg

• Like 1

Our cherry plum tree seems to be early this year ... wonder if that will go well.

(Fun fact: In German we say "der Baum knospt" (the tree buds), and even native speakers check whether they got a bend in the tongue after that. Mind that we do not omit the k.)

feb20a.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is as good as a place to say this, but as I was writing code in assy to make my SuperNotes and I was pushing my code to get as much of it squeezed into a small area, because my code + the EA utils + menu code all had to fit

within >6000 - >7FFF space. And I was surprised that I was able to get it in there! And now looking to write my expanded version, the PRO version, I'm like, so surprised at how much space I now have with the full 32K available to me.., actually it's much higher as I'm using SAMS, but just looking at the 32k at my disposal is a huge amount! 

I mean a lot can be done with that 32K!!!

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, --- Ω --- said:

Does he play the bagpipes at 2am? (just kidding) ?

No, though he does get a bit loud when he plays video games, but we haven't really gotten any noise complaints from the other neighbors. It just seems like the people in the apartment next to us just up and leave, suddenly, without checking out or anything. The folks that were there, this time, left in such a rush, they left their furniture there, and the landlady had her repair guy come and pack it up in a shack, downstairs.

Found this place. Can someone explain how to include a picture in your post e.g. the puppy, flyer, mother-ship, etc. I thought it might be a copy and past, tried "choose file" but they both only seems to work for attaching files. Thank you. MV

1 hour ago, MikeV said:

Found this place. Can someone explain how to include a picture in your post e.g. the puppy, flyer, mother-ship, etc. I thought it might be a copy and past, tried "choose file" but they both only seems to work for attaching files. Thank you. MV

thats how you do it, then when it's attached you select insert in post.. try things, you can't break it :) 

• Like 1