IGNORED

Off-Topic / Dumping Thread

Omega-TI

• 2 weeks later...

Have you ever gotten into too many private messages here on AtariAge thinking you are typing one thing to a person who is getting confused by what you are typing, which is making you scratch your head why they don't get it... while all along it's YOURSELF that is problem?  Arrrrgh!  I feel like a fool tonight!

• Haha 1

On 10/16/2020 at 4:39 PM, Nick99 said:

Wish I could have done this music on the TI or Geneve, instead I had to make it on my iMac. Pardon my crappy video. ?

Gave it a listen just now! Fun!

If you want to send me a MID file or Garage Band, it can get in the queue for first song to play on my sound chip project!

I have a process to convert MID to FORTI data (used it on 99damashi for the Katamari theme)

• Like 4

5 hours ago, FarmerPotato said:

Gave it a listen just now! Fun!

If you want to send me a MID file or Garage Band, it can get in the queue for first song to play on my sound chip project!

I have a process to convert MID to FORTI data (used it on 99damashi for the Katamari theme)

Nice, I send you the Garage band file tomorrow. ??

6 hours ago, Omega-TI said:

I've always wondered if this could be adapted to a TI music player or included in a game...

rocking.mid 44.27 kB · 6 downloads

Yes I think that would be possible. It would sound different, of course, from how it sounds on a PC. I noticed that Windows Media Player doesn't play the percussion track. 

Just installed a PCI extender cable on my PC to move my Nvida 2070 Super Video Card away from Motherboard.

Now Temperature of GPU is down from 38C to 28C also CPU Temperature is down from 48C to 42C big bonus is Motherboard fan never comes on anymore.

Well unless I run a stress test then the little Motherboard fan will come on at 50C.

It does look strange with the Video Card so close to outside of case Glass.

WIN_20201101_10_08_30_Pro.thumb.jpg.c4366aa3a1c538fcaa22e267626518ad.jpg

Edited by RXB
picture
  • Like 3