IGNORED

Season 7 ~ Week 16/17 ~ Quickies!

Vocelli

Disqus 2,906. An inauspicious debut in this event. I was bad enough at Decathlon using a joystick but I'm hopeless on computer keyboard.

Use the mouse, apparently Leto has discovered some magic that is granting some incredible scores. I can't replicate it with my touchpad so I'm not sure what the trick is, but has to be better than keyboard

• Like 2

Use the mouse, apparently Leto has discovered some magic that is granting some incredible scores. I can't replicate it with my touchpad so I'm not sure what the trick is, but has to be better than keyboard

Any idea how to set up Stella (I'm running 4.7.2) to play a joystick game with a mouse? For me, joystick games default to keyboard and paddle games default to mouse.

Any idea how to set up Stella (I'm running 4.7.2) to play a joystick game with a mouse? For me, joystick games default to keyboard and paddle games default to mouse.

The way I did it was to go to Options>Input Settings>Devices and Ports>Use Mouse as Controller>Always

• Like 3

Touchpad??, I am using a regular mouse, a rapid and short move left and right, I used to play decathlon and track and field at the arcades, Atari 2600 and Atari XE

Touchpad??, I am using a regular mouse, a rapid and short move left and right, I used to play decathlon and track and field at the arcades, Atari 2600 and Atari XE

I know. I think that's why you have the advantage. The touchpad can't do what the physical mouse can do in this instance. And the T&F controller can't possibly match what the mouse can do, at least not in my hands...