IGNORED

AVGCART

tmp

3 hours ago, Mr Robot said:

That was quick!

Ordered 26 APril @ 6:36...So I guess it is quicker, with all this lockdown it felt longer...

Just happy its here, already had a package to an Atari guy on here go missing, resent it airmail the other day so hoping it arrives in the States soon..

You ordered from AliExpress on April 26 and you already have it?  Wow!  That's only 2.5 weeks. 

It usually takes 6-8 weeks for me to get stuff.  I'm still waiting on orders from March 9th, April 17th, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 27th and May 7th.  Two of my orders have tracking numbers, but have not been picked up yet.

1 hour ago, Mclaneinc said:

Try and get right angled plug pins (many people call them the other bit a plug but its actually not) Old rule, plugs have pins, sockets have holes.. 

While I tend to agree with this rule (plugs are male, sockets are female), I'll bet nobody ever called the connector on the end of an Atari joystick cable a "socket".  ?

Likewise for SIO cables....  ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/26/2020 at 3:01 PM, tmp said:

if you decide to mod the shell, expect pain and tears, those polish shells are pure crap, they warp once you screw them together so nothing lines up with anything anymore, you have been warned

if you prefer not to hack the original shell, you can print your own

avgcart_3d_printed_shells.jpg

https://avgcart.tmp.sk/files/atari/avgcart_3d_printed_shell.zip

(the one with the large cutout is slightly narrower but i doubt it'd fit 1200xl, if anyone has 1200xl and 3d printer, just print either top or bottom, try and let me know)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

just fyi, i'm currently unable to ship to usa and canada (and some other countries, mostly overseas, allowed countries are here) since our postal service stopped (again) accepting mail to these destinations (due to insufficient transport capacities being available since most flights are down due to pandemic)

you can still pm me and i'll put you on the list but that's maximum i can do these days

6 hours ago, tmp said:

just fyi, i'm currently unable to ship to usa and canada (and some other countries, mostly overseas, allowed countries are here) since our postal service stopped (again) accepting mail to these destinations (due to insufficient transport capacities being available since most flights are down due to pandemic)

you can still pm me and i'll put you on the list but that's maximum i can do these days

And there are long delivery times for the countries listed, my cart that you posted on 11th May looks to still be in Slovakia.