IGNORED

AVGCART

tmp

2 hours ago, candle said:

nice!

I assume the cart is running something along the lines of a PCLINK server, allowing use of a pretty simple SDX kernel driver to message the file system driver on the MCU, asking it to 'open a file' and 'create a directory'.

Meanwhile, in SIDE3 land, I'm working on FAT16/32 write support in raw 6502 assembler. :D

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, flashjazzcat said:

Meanwhile, in SIDE3 land, I'm working on FAT16/32 write support in raw 6502 assembler. :D

Meanwhile, is SIDE3 working properly with QMEG? Or is Gauntlet already running? There are two videos on the internet about how SIDE3 hangs ...

6 minutes ago, xxl said:

Meanwhile, is SIDE3 working properly with QMEG? Or is Gauntlet already running? There are two videos on the internet about how SIDE3 hangs ...

Please report any issues in the proper thread, assuming you actually want to help and not just grandstand/troll:

Links to videos would also be helpful.

Edited by flashjazzcat
  • Like 4

48 minutes ago, Mr Robot said:

So does NCOPY N2:TNFSFILE.XEX DAVG1:TNFSFILE.XEX work to copy a file from a remote TNFS server to the local AVG cart disk?

i don't have fujinet (it's on my long list of things to build) but i don't see a reason why it couldn't work

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Jghinato said:

Hi. I am in Brazil, buy the price to send to me is not a problem. Do you believe that shipping can be a problem?

From Germany shipping to many countries still is restricetd. I´ve just send a package (<5 kg) to Brasil, which was only possible with premiuim service and cost nearly 70 EUR.

The only other allowed items are letters up to 500g and maximum thickness of 2cm.

This is quite expensive, but it seems to get better slowly. The postal service status from Germany to Chile just went from red to yellow. When it was red, my letters didn´t even leave Germany, but were returned to me. The premium service alone is 22€, but at least you get insurance and tracking.

Maybe you want to collect some orders to get to the maximum of 5kg and can split the shipping cost among the items.

Hello Sascha, guys

11 hours ago, skr said:

Maybe you want to collect some orders to get to the maximum of 5kg and can split the shipping cost among the items.

Or you put some heavy stuff in there just to get over the 5 kg "limit".  Like a brick or a bag of sand or something else that is cheap and heavy.  (No bottles of liquid.  Glass bottles are prone to break and all others might be seen as explosives)

Sincerely

Mathy

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I know you shouldn't compare apples with pears .. A 1541 Ultimate (FPGA), Turbo Chameleon 64 (FPGA), MIST (FPGA) or a Carnivore2 (FPGA) can emulate a memory expansion ..

Could it be technically AVGCART too? 320kb would be enought for me..