IGNORED

Ultra Rare Buzz Bombers found

I've bought most of my video game collection from eBay...from all over the country and sometimes beyond. Often I worry about what might be hiding inside of shipping boxes and equipment. I inspect for bugs, I try to recycle packing materials sooner than later and I clean most of my games, but every day I'm a little more convinced that there is a macro and/or microscopic army slowly assembling and training in my basement with the intention of eventually rising up and kicking me out of my own house.

• Like 2

Picked up a non-working Inty for parts on EBay. Arrived yesterday, and I got an unexpected bonus...Prototype Buzz Bombers, perhaps?

attachicon.gifDSC_0050.JPG

Was actually found inside the case. Must have been sitting unused for a long time to draw bugs.

Put it in a box, seal it with shrink-wrap and sell it for $$$$ on ebay. Ka-ching!

That looks like a Mud Dauber's nest. It's a nasty large black Wasp. Strange to find that inside a case.

A Sears Inty I purchased a few years back had me running for the raid can. It was a little Dusty, but give all my eBay purchases the white table newspaper breakdown and clean through. I opened the case to find a nest of Stink Bugs crawling around on the inside. Freaked me out for weeks.

• Like 1

That looks like a Mud Dauber's nest. It's a nasty large black Wasp. Strange to find that inside a case.

A Sears Inty I purchased a few years back had me running for the raid can. It was a little Dusty, but give all my eBay purchases the white table newspaper breakdown and clean through. I opened the case to find a nest of Stink Bugs crawling around on the inside. Freaked me out for weeks.

It could of been worse, like bed bugs..