IGNORED

SEGA INTELLIVISION GAME BOXES UPDATE_FIRST 3 SHIP TO YOU TOMORROW

Not to my knowledge, these were released back in the day for various other systems, atari, commodore 64, vic20 etc.,

thats where I got the original artwork that I Intellivised based on the Intellivision Congo Bongo box.

I just liked the boxes and wanted to make Intellivision versions as an experiment after I read they had been at some stage of development for Intellivision before the crash of 83, but once again, there will likely never be actual intellivision versions of the games produced.

• Like 1

These sold better than I expected, I was planning to keep 2 sets for myself but if anyone else wants a set message me first

and if it's still available I will sell it.

Thanks for the orders guys, these are being printed this week.

Also just for my own amusement I have done Intellivision boxes for the other 2 Sega games that were released only on Atari 2600

and were never planned for Intellivision release, Sub Scan and Thunderground.

Let me know if there is any interest in these and if there is I will add them onto an upcoming print order in a couple of weeks.

• Like 2

These sold better than I expected, I was planning to keep 2 sets for myself but if anyone else wants a set message me first

and if it's still available I will sell it.

Thanks for the orders guys, these are being printed this week.

Also just for my own amusement I have done Intellivision boxes for the other 2 Sega games that were released only on Atari 2600

and were never planned for Intellivision release, Sub Scan and Thunderground.

Let me know if there is any interest in these and if there is I will add them onto an upcoming print order in a couple of weeks.

But of course. ?

• Like 1