IGNORED

Steve Carden and Realdos.net

• 1 year later...

Last I knew, he told me to give him a call a couple years ago as an irc message... I didn't see it as my daughter had the tablet, she didn't know about irc in the background and I did not get the message. He never answered my call once I found out he wanted me to call. Not a word from him since. No real word from anyone. I worry about some folks from time to time and will ask someone 'in the know' or closer in proximity/relationship... sometimes that person you chose to make contact can be receptive and you get word they're ok. sometimes the intermediary doesn't appreciate you asking at all. At least you tried and reached out to see if all was okay, you know you've done what little you could to help or be aware. Some of us treat this whole thing as a family, friends, and community. Some folks treat it like a hobby only, or others a business, or perhaps a resource directory etc... I've had folks as pen pals through AA as well. So hope for the best.

I know I've been under the weather for a couple months again, not getting things done, and making the rounds as a concerted effort so no one will worry. My messages might not be the best or seem curt... perhaps with mistakes etc. but you know I'm still above ground and kicking, perhaps a bit testy.... If I don't get back to you on a project... pm me and remind me, if you don't and wait for me to get back to you... I might not remember at all.... when I do get back to you it's possible you may be p*ssed off I didn't contact you.

Perhaps a card or letter sent via snail mail will be in order... it really is that extra step that shows you care.

Edited by _The Doctor__
  • Like 3

This is too weird. I remember seeing a post here a couple nights ago, that has completely vanished. Am I the only one that saw it? Either someone of great power intervened or I must have dreamed it. Never the less, it's probably best that it has disappeared. But to be clear, I wasn't so much opposed to what it said, since I too had a feeling that it was true to some degree. Just curious to establish the reality of what I remember seeing :ponder: .

You did see a certain post, it wasn't the beer / drugs / poor sleep :) (I won't mention the poster to stop further discussions re what was said)

The good news is that the man seems to be ok, that's the main thing..

Edited by Mclaneinc
  • Like 2

You did see a certain post, it wasn't the beer / drugs / poor sleep :) (I won't mention the poster to stop further discussions re what was said)

The good news is that the man seems to be ok, that's the main thing..

Cool, thanks for the sanity check :) .

And yes it's good to hear that Steve's apparently doing ok.