IGNORED

Revival Studio game for sale in the marketplace

Hello all,

I have mostly absent for a while dealing with some health stuff and other things and haven't had the desire or energy to be as involved with O2 scene as would have hoped to continue to be. With that said I have come to the decision to part with most of my homebrew collection starting with the Revival Studio releases.

My complete original US release set isn't going anywhere.

Thanks for your time.

Scott

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/278356-odyssey-2-videopac-homebrews-from-revival-studios/

Hello all,

I have mostly absent for a while dealing with some health stuff and other things and haven't had the desire or energy to be as involved with O2 scene as would have hoped to continue to be.

Scott

Scott,

It's quite sad to read about one of the most active members of the Odyssey community (which is already so small). I hope you can be well as soon as possible and have fun again with Odyssey.

Hi Scott,

I really missed you here and at videopac.nl for such a long time. And now I read something like this.

I hope, that you get well soon. But please, don`t let us allone. Like Rafael wrote: We are a so small community. We need everybody. Especially somebody like you.

When I had a hard time (and I had in the past), or health issues (also this I had in the past - also with hospital), helped me also my Videopac/Odyssey2 collection. Play some great games from the past, or the new ones, make all for me a little bit easier and better. Only look to my collection make me happy.

So please, think about your decision to sell parts of your great collection and your goodbye from our community.

Thank you!