IGNORED

My first book is now available! "Atari 2600 Homebrew Companion" Vol. 1"

Arenafoot

• 2 weeks later...

Tell who gave it to you... Thanks for the purchase!

Enjoy! Game On!

Brian

My 12 year old. He saw that I had looked at it on our Amazon account. He ordered it and a few other books (mostly by Michael Salzman).

• Like 1

i added the book to my amazon wishlist. Quick question: how photo heavy is it? If it's equal amount of photos and text, it may be wirth the upcharge to me gettinv the color version. However if there's a lot of text and only a few photos, thd black and white edition might be more economical. Thanks....

• Like 1

i added the book to my amazon wishlist. Quick question: how photo heavy is it? If it's equal amount of photos and text, it may be wirth the upcharge to me gettinv the color version. However if there's a lot of text and only a few photos, thd black and white edition might be more economical. Thanks....

In volume 1, for most of the game titles, there is a title screenshot, game screenshot and if there was room - a picture of the label, box, or CIB pics. I would say its 25% pics and 75% words - if that helps you out. There was enough interest in a full-color version to make the same book in color. the only difference is the cover and title, as Amazon will not allow two books with the same title uploaded. Amazon charges a very high price per page for full-color books, so that is why the price is so high on the "Deluxe Edition".

Try this: go to the Kindle version on Amazon page: https://www.amazon.com/Atari-2600-Homebrew-Companion-Video-ebook/dp/B07CT8L73Q/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1529951104&sr=1-1

click the "Look inside" link (or the cover pic on the left) - this will show you more preview pages than the B&W and Color version do, for some reason - I did ask Amazon to show a few more pages on the B&W one and they changed the Kindle instead)

Hope this helps with your decision!

Brian

Can't wait for Volume 2 and Holiday Homebrew Companion!

• Like 1

Volume 2 is now available on Amazon. Just placed my order!

attachicon.gifA2600HBCompV2.jpg

Thanks for the purchase Ramirez!

Here's the info on the volume 2 book..........

The second volume of my Atari homebrew series is now up on Amazon!
Available on 8 different Amazon websites:
$12.99 for B&W paperback (same price as Volume 1) - ebook/Kindle version and the full-color "Deluxe Edition" will be up in a day or two.
my other books are listed here:
  • Like 2

Thanks for the purchase Ramirez!

Here's the info on the volume 2 book..........

The second volume of my Atari homebrew series is now up on Amazon!
Available on 8 different Amazon websites:
$12.99 for B&W paperback (same price as Volume 1) - ebook/Kindle version and the full-color "Deluxe Edition" will be up in a day or two.
my other books are listed here:

I ordered your second book right away! Hopefully it arrives before I leave for summer vacation, so I can bring this book along.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

About halfway through Volume I. I'll definitely get Volume II as soon I'm finished. ;-) Thank you! As fun as it is to troll the forums here and elsewhere for game finds, this is exactly the overview I always wanted.

Thanks for the purchase and review! If you get a moment, please post a review on the Amazon page for me.

Thanks again!

Brian