IGNORED

Stunt Car Racer - Competition

CyranoJ

I was going to edit my post above but I forgot my subscription ran out! It looks like the couple of times I've froze up is when colliding with the other player during a jump. I can get through Div. 4 easy now and usually do okay on Div. 3 now, can't tackle a single course on Div. 2 yet lol

I'll see if I can replicate this - any tips for making it happen?

I'll see if I can replicate this - any tips for making it happen?

It seems like dumb luck for me, I just happen to be right beside or behind the other player before a jump and hit boost, end up taking damage while jumping and that's what seems to do it for me. Also, is there anything that can be placed in to quit practice mode without finishing the laps or wrecking? I just landed my car in a ridiculous position where I'm just on my tail facing the sky against a ramp I think and I can't move anymore lol.. I was practicing for Div 2 taking that jump while on Div 2 and I think I have to start over again by just switching the power off. lol

med_gallery_14503_2120_587841.jpg

I've added *# for quit, and removed some possibly erroneous code. I'll update the post with the ROM in it once Albert allows me to edit it.

Still can't replicate the lock up though, but thanks for the heads up. Does it hard-lock or is sound, etc still working?

• Like 1

I've added *# for quit, and removed some possibly erroneous code. I'll update the post with the ROM in it once Albert allows me to edit it.

Still can't replicate the lock up though, but thanks for the heads up. Does it hard-lock or is sound, etc still working?

In the times it happened for me there was a slight repeating sound, like the damage sound or something, but the time I was facing upwards there was just nothin', my car slowly came to a stop and I couldn't rev anymore lol

In the times it happened for me there was a slight repeating sound, like the damage sound or something, but the time I was facing upwards there was just nothin', my car slowly came to a stop and I couldn't rev anymore lol

Ah that makes sense. Sometimes you can land 'off road' and not be 100% damaged and so can't re-spawn. The *# patch should fix this :)

• Like 1

Gonna have to give it a go later, I got destroyed and sent back a ways.. lol, you can practice those tracks all you'd like but driving safe sure won't win you that race.

"I know I'm going too fast and will wipe out but if I don't go faster I won't catch the CPU car" *RAGE* :D

*Just one more go*

• Like 1

"I know I'm going too fast and will wipe out but if I don't go faster I won't catch the CPU car" *RAGE* :D

*Just one more go*

Yeah lol, when you realize you gotta be gunning that track to have a shot at beating the CPU and then deciding, 'do I take a chance with the draw bridge? .. nope, shouldn't have done that..' lol