IGNORED

Santa Claus Conquers the Martians?

atari2600land

See this topic:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/273821-holiday-collections/

Atari Dogs said, "It's a hack of Asteroids. You are Santa's sleigh. And the asteroids are Christmas gifts."

post-3832-0-53782100-1525920208.png

But in the EBAY listing it says, "A platformer game a Donkey Kong clone."

So it is either an Asteroids hack or a Donkey Kong hack probably based on my Donkey Kong Christmas hack.

post-3832-0-20525200-1525919867.png

post-3832-0-61832700-1525919867.png

• Like 6

They should have listed them separately. I have no interest in Condor Attack.

Condor Attack is the value in the auction. The Santa cart would just a bonus curiosity IMO. If you had bought it I'm sure you could have got the $125 back out of the Condor Attack with some patience and then the Santa cart would have been free. I am also curious what game it actually is.

The winning (and only) bid was $97.56

$97.56 USD = $125 CDN :grin:

I asked the seller and he said it was a homebrew that only 100 copies where made of. I asked what kinda game it was,ect. and will report back with any other details if he has any to share.

$97.56 USD = $125 CDN :grin:

I asked the seller and he said it was a homebrew that only 100 copies where made of. I asked what kinda game it was,ect. and will report back with any other details if he has any to share.

I doubt that 100 copies of it were made and no one here knows about it...

• 1 year later...

I just saw this.  It is amazing how much you forget in 10 years.  It was a hack i made or adjusted somewhere around 2009.  If you do a search you ahould be able to find it in the Hack section along with the description.  If it is mine, the lable is just a scan of the Santa Conquers the Martians movie poster i found on the internet.  I used the precut lable paper you could buy and a regular printer.  So nothing special.  I released two.  I still have mine and someone here wanted one.