Milli Vee

Split Adam from Colecovision?

Is there any way to get the Adam split from the colecovision on here? Maybe put in the classic computer section. Not to be a whiner but I would get more use out of atari age if I didnt have to look through all the colecovision posts to find somethign of relevance to the adam and I am sure that the colecovision guys probably would feel better not having to see posts that pertain to the adam only.

Milli

• Like 1

I second this motion. Even though the ADAM and ColecoVision tend to go hand-in-hand, it's hard to discuss non-gaming-related ADAM topics in the ColecoVision sub-section. Such topics as SmartBASIC, AdamCALC, hard drives, ADAM maintenance, etc. should go in a "Coleco ADAM" sub-section of "Classic Computing".

Or they could go in an ADAM specific sub-forum of the ColecoVision Forum like I think all the Team Pixelboy threads should be moved to it's own sub-forum of the ColecoVision Forum... there is just a lot of great info in Pixelboy's threads as well as rom releases.

The only problem with Adam posts is that a lot of the threads are relevant to the CV as well so someone would have a hell-u-va time sorting through and organizing well over a decade of threads.

• Like 2